If you or a loved one suffered burn injuries in an accident in Oceanside, N.Y., you have the right to seek damages from the liable party, like medical expenses and pain and suffering. Many people in this situation will find this challenging because they need time to treat their injuries. This is where we come in.
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can build your case for damages and focus on getting the compensation required to meet your needs, even if it means suing the other party. Our Oceanside personal injury lawyer will do a lot for you; we will review your legal options and next steps with you during a free consultation.
- Compensation for a Burn Injury in Oceanside, N.Y.
- What Our Oceanside Burn Injury Attorney Will Do for You
- Recoverable Damages in an Oceanside Burn Injury Case
- How Will My Lawyer Prove Liability for My Damages?
- Our Firm’s Oceanside Burn Injury Attorneys Will Seek Recovery for You
- Call Us Today – Our Oceanside Burn Injury Attorney
Compensation for a Burn Injury in Oceanside, N.Y.
As a survivor of a burn injury and an injury accident, you could pursue compensation for the financial, physical, and other damages you suffer or incur due to the accident in Oceanside. The accident could be any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accident, such as a car, commercial truck, or motorcycle accident
- Worksite accident, such as a construction site accident
- Medical malpractice incident
- Defective product incident
- Fatal incident
Our personal injury firm can take on any case involving any kind of personal injury accident and recover a claimant’s damages through an insurance claim or possibly a lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a Burn Injury lawyer serving Oceanside, call 516-932-0400
What Our Oceanside Burn Injury Attorney Will Do for You
We will manage your entire case while you focus on your recovery. When you become our client, we will:
- Update you as to all significant developments in your case so that you always know where you stand.
- Identify all liable parties that could owe you compensation
- Manage communications with involved parties, including insurance companies and counsel for the opposing side
- Gather evidence that supports your case
- Determine a monetary value for your case that meets your recovery needs
If necessary, we will consult with expert witnesses, such as medical experts, vocational rehabilitation specialists, life care planners, and economists. Their professional opinion will help us as we work to evaluate your injuries and gauge the extent of your recovery so that we seek proper compensation for you.
Oceanside Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Recoverable Damages in an Oceanside Burn Injury Case
Our Oceanside burn injury lawyer will identify all your damages, including intangible damages, such as accident-related trauma. Then, they will assign a monetary value to your case and fight to recover them in an insurance claim or a lawsuit. Your list of damages could include:
- Medical expenses, including an expense for burn therapy
- Property expenses, such as the expense of a vehicle repair
- Lost income, including any loss you anticipate for the future
- Lost income-earning potential
- Disability, possibly due to muscular/neurological damage
- Disfigurement due to scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Mental/emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Damages for your family if you lost a loved one due to their terrible burns
How Will My Lawyer Prove Liability for My Damages?
Your lawyer will also prove the other party is liable for compensating you. To do this, your lawyer must show evidence, such as surveillance camera or dashcam footage of the incident and, if indicated, testimony from an accident reconstructionist. Your lawyer will also have to show that each of the elements of negligence applies in your case. For example, your lawyer could show:
- The party owed you a duty of care, such as the responsibility of driving carefully.
- The party violated that duty, such as by driving while distracted.
- The violation of duty caused the incident, such as a front-end collision.
- The incident led to compensable damages, such as your burns.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Firm’s Oceanside Burn Injury Attorneys Will Seek Recovery for You
Our Oceanside personal injury attorneys have successfully handled burn injury cases like yours. Many of our cases involve major accidents and even loss of life. We will work on your case, protecting your rights and interests, regardless of the circumstances.
With over 25 years of experience in personal injury law, our attorneys will work to resolve your case. Our firm has recovered over $250,000,000 for clients, and we will seek the best outcome in your case. We treat all cases individually and develop a strategy that addresses each one’s unique circumstances, and we do all this with compassion and care. Here’s what our client Larry says about our services on our testimonials page:
“I was extremely pleased with the legal representation provided by Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. I was badly injured in an accident where a careless driver crashed into the rear of my car. My injuries required surgery, extensive physical therapy and a long recovery period. My injuries negatively affected my time with family, my ability to work and my recreational activities. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., fought for me and made sure that I was paid for all the harm that was done to me and for everything I had to go through. They were thorough and professional. I would recommend them highly to anyone who has been injured in an accident.”
Our attorneys will go the extra mile for you literally. We will meet you in the New York metropolitan area on Long Island or elsewhere to review your potential case. We will work for you at no cost until and unless they recover your compensation.
Call Us Today – Our Oceanside Burn Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one suffered burn injuries in an accident in Oceanside, N.Y., our firm will recover damages for you. We know that recovering from burns is challenging, so we will handle your compensation case while you focus on healing. Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today for a free consultation.