Few types of injuries are as catastrophic as brain injuries. The substantial impact of traumatic brain damage could impact you financially and emotionally or leave you with lasting physical pain. The party responsible for causing your injuries should be ordered to compensate you for your damages.
However, dealing with a challenging civil case or insurance negotiations could be the last thing you want to take on while you are healing from your injuries. Fortunately, an Oceanside personal injury lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. could take on all of the legalities so you have time to heal from your injuries, free from the stress of filing deadlines and communications with adversarial insurance representatives and defense lawyers. We will fight for the compensation that is rightfully yours.
- How Much Should You Be Awarded for Your Oceanside Brain Injury Damages?
- The Services Our Brain Injury Lawyer Provides When You Select Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
- Contingency-Fee Agreements for Brain Injury Cases in Oceanside
- Oceanside Brain Injury Lawsuit Filing Deadlines
- Call Us Today To Learn More About Our Oceanside Brain Injury Attorney
How Much Should You Be Awarded for Your Oceanside Brain Injury Damages?
The amount of compensation you should be awarded for your brain injury will be based on how significantly your life has been affected. Some people who suffer brain damage could find themselves healing from their injuries within weeks. Others deal with lasting implications for the remainder of their lives.
These factors will be taken into consideration as your Oceanside personal injury attorney calculates the value of your case. Some of the different types of economic damages and non-economic damages that could be recovered in your case include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of future potential earnings, income, and employee benefits
- Emotional distress and psychological trauma
- Current medical expenses, future medical bills, and the costs of medical equipment
These are just a few examples of the different types of damages that we will fight to recover after you have been involved in an accident that resulted in head trauma.
If your loved one did not survive their brain injury, we offer our heartfelt condolences. Our lawyers will explain how wrongful death cases work to you and your family. We consider it a privilege to represent the surviving family members of wrongful death victims. We are determined to win the compensation you need and the justice your departed loved on deserves.
For a free legal consultation with a Brain Injury lawyer serving Oceanside, call 516-932-0400
The Services Our Brain Injury Lawyer Provides When You Select Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
Choosing a brain injury lawyer in Oceanside at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will benefit you in many ways. As you spend your time healing from the accident, our team will:
- Keep you updated on your case
- Identify liable parties
- Communicate with all parties for you
- Gather evidence
- Determine a value for your case
You do not need to worry about any of these legal details with our firm advocating for you. You should be healing from your injuries, spending time with your family, and figuring out how to rebuild your life after your accident. We will address every detail of your case.
Client Testimonials for Our Oceanside Brain Injury Attorneys
Our former clients rave about the legal services they received from our team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Do not just take our word for it. Here are some testimonials from our former clients:
- “… I received excellent service and the best possible outcome, given the circumstances. I was always kept informed as to the status of the case. For anyone looking for a lawyer after an accident, I would give my highest recommendation to Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.” -Michael
- “They’re great people, they’re honest, they care about you…it’s like a friendship.” – Doug
- “This law firm is highly trustworthy, very professional and client friendly, I’d recommend them anytime.” – Moulton
- “The firm provided me with excellent legal advice. They took the time to answer all my questions, professional staff, were easy to get a hold of, always called me back within a day if not sooner. Most importantly, walked away with my medical bills all paid for and then some. Very happy and strongly recommended.” – Andrew
Oceanside Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Contingency-Fee Agreements for Brain Injury Cases in Oceanside
After suffering severe brain trauma, you should not have to worry about how you are going to be able to afford the cost of an attorney. One of the numerous benefits of choosing our firm to take on your case is the ability to hire our experienced and dedicated lawyers on a contingency-fee basis.
This means you do not owe us any fees unless and until your case is won or settled. A percentage of your brain injury settlement will be used to cover your attorney’s fees when we win. There is no financial risk in hiring an attorney from our firm.
We also offer free initial consultations. When you reach out to us, you can discuss your case with a member of our team. We will answer your questions and explain the options you have without charging you any fees.
Oceanside Brain Injury Lawsuit Filing Deadlines
It is important to start working on your brain injury case as soon as possible. Whether you are filing an insurance claim or bringing a lawsuit against the at-fault party, there are specific deadlines you need to meet.
Failure to file your lawsuit on time could mean you are no longer able to seek financial recovery. Avoid these issues by hiring a brain injury lawyer serving Oceanside to work on your case as soon as possible after your injuries.
Getting an early start on your case has other benefits, too. The sooner you hire our Oceanside brain injury lawyer, the more time we have to investigate your case. Our team will gather time-sensitive evidence and canvass the scene of your accident. We will work to gather all relevant evidence, such as eyewitness statements and dashcam and surveillance video. We will be relentless in our efforts to win the best possible case outcome for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today To Learn More About Our Oceanside Brain Injury Attorney
When your brain injuries have had a significant impact on your life, you have the right to the recovery of your losses if someone else is at fault. You are not alone in your pursuit of justice. Our firm is prepared to fight for you.
Find out more about the steps you need to take to hold the liable party accountable for their actions. Contact us today for a free consultation with an Oceanside brain injury lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Reach us by phone and have your legal questions answered.