Your spinal cord injuries could make it difficult or impossible for you to continue living your life normally. Spinal cord injuries sometimes cause severe pain, require home health care, and permanently alter the course of your life.
When another party’s negligent actions are the cause of your injuries, you should take steps to hold them accountable. While you are still healing from your injuries, an Oceanside personal injury lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. could assist you in seeking appropriate compensation.
In This Article
- Determining the Value of Your Spinal Cord Injury Case in Oceanside
- Why Choose Our Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers?
- It Is Affordable To Hire an Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer From Our Firm
- You Must File Your Oceanside Spinal Injury Lawsuit on Time
- Exploring Liability in Your Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Case
- Get Legal Support From Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Oceanside Today
Determining the Value of Your Spinal Cord Injury Case in Oceanside
Spinal cord injury victims are likely to deal with the impact of their injuries for years to come. For this reason, ensuring you are compensated for every loss is critical. If you hope to avoid being stuck covering the expenses associated with your accident, our Oceanside personal injury lawyer is ready to work for you.
To determine the value of your spinal cord injury case, our team will look at the damages you suffered as a result of your accident. Some types of recoverable damages in spinal cord injury cases include:
- The costs of home healthcare
- The costs of medical equipment
- The costs of making changes to your home to accommodate your spinal cord injury
- Your inability to continue participating in hobbies and activities you loved
- Your loss of relationships with friends and family
- Emotional and mental anguish
- The costs of any prescription medications or ongoing medical care you need
- Loss of income, earning capacity, and employee benefits
For a free legal consultation with a Spinal Cord Injury lawyer serving Oceanside, call 516-932-0400
Why Choose Our Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers?
When you need a spinal cord injury lawyer to rely on, choosing Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is a smart choice. If you are still struggling to cope with the severity of your injuries and learning to rebuild your life, dealing with a difficult legal case is not only time-consuming but can be emotionally taxing as well.
Fortunately, when you have our firm take on your case, we handle everything on your behalf. You will have time to focus on your spinal cord injury recovery while we:
- Keep you updated on your case
- Identify liable parties
- Communicate with all parties for you
- Gather evidence
- Determine a value for your case
Let us handle all the legal details of your case. Our team has experience working with spinal injury victims to fight for appropriate compensation.
Former Clients Leave Outstanding Reviews About Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. prioritizes client needs above all else. Here is what some of our former clients have to say about their legal services after an accident:
- “…Although I was experiencing severe pain that had a considerable impact on my level of function, I knew my court case wasn’t simple, as “nothing had broke”. Mr. Friedman and his staff were phenomenal at protecting my legal rights. I have only words of praise for his work and a genuine appreciation for his humane, thoughtful approach to his clients.” – Debora
- “When no one would give us the time of day Roger Simon took our case and won it. He is compassionate, understanding and extremely knowledgeable…” -Myrna
- “… They kept us up to date on the status of our case and helped us get compensation for our medical bills and time lost from work. Thank you so much for your help!” – Donny
Seeking justice does not have to feel complicated. Our firm will manage your case for you and ensure you understand what to expect throughout the legal process.
Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
It Is Affordable To Hire an Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer From Our Firm
When you retain our Oceanside attorney, you will not be expected to cover any fees. We work with injured clients on a contingency-fee basis, which makes our services affordable. You pay us nothing unless and until your case is won by settlement or verdict.
Once our team wins a monetary recovery in your case, we receive a percentage of your compensation. Our goal is to make legal support accessible to clients who face high accident-related costs. We also offer free initial consultations. When you call us, you will be able to discuss your case and ask any questions without paying a fee. The consultation is not only free of charge but is completely confidential as well.
You Must File Your Oceanside Spinal Injury Lawsuit on Time
Many spinal cord injury victims decide to file a lawsuit to fight for the compensation they need. Time could be limited to file your spinal cord injury case. We recommend getting started on your case early. This allows us time to file your lawsuit and investigate your case.
We will be able to collect time-sensitive evidence and visit the scene of the accident when you begin working with us right away. The sooner you contact us, the more time we have to build the strongest possible case for you.
If your loved one suffered a fatal spinal cord injury, we extend our sincere condolences. Your Oceanside attorney will explain, in a patient, compassionate and comprehensive case-review and consultation, how a wrongful death claim or lawsuit benefits the decedent’s surviving family members.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Exploring Liability in Your Oceanside Spinal Cord Injury Case
Our investigation will determine who was liable for causing your spinal cord injury. In some cases, there is more than one liable party. The team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will fight for compensation from all at-fault parties.
Liability sometimes falls on:
- Negligent car, truck, or motorcycle drivers
- Physicians who commit medical malpractice
- Nursing home employees
- Property owners that fail to maintain a safe space for visitors
Once we have established liability, we will hold the at-fault party accountable. We are determined to hold them responsible for your losses and to make them pay every dollar of compensation you are entitled to receive.
Get Legal Support From Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Oceanside Today
In addition to your physical and emotional injuries, the financial burden of your spinal cord injury could feel impossible to deal with. Fortunately, our firm is here for you and your family.
Call us today for a no-cost, risk-free consultation with an Oceanside spinal cord injury lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. We will further discuss your opportunities for financial relief.