Serious brain injuries impact almost every area of your life. The medical bills and cost of ongoing care make the aftermath of an injury even more draining. Hiring a Floral Park personal injury lawyer from our firm will allow you to focus on recovery. We will handle the legal process for you and fight for an appropriate settlement or, if called for, a verdict on your behalf.
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., we are experienced and knowledgeable in handling brain injury cases. We work tirelessly for our clients and fight sothat they will not have to bear the financial burden of their injuries.
- How We Would Build Your Brain Injury Case in Floral Park
- What Damages Would You Recover After Suffering a Brain Injury?
- Our Floral Park Brain Injury Lawyer Will Establish Liability
- Common Causes of Brain Injuries in Floral Park
- Contact Our Attorneys in Floral Park Today To Begin Working on Your Brain Injury Case
How We Would Build Your Brain Injury Case in Floral Park
When you are the victim of a traumatic brain injury, you should not have to deal with the legal process on your own. To begin building your case, our Floral Park personal injury lawyer will conduct a thorough investigation of what exactly happened to cause your injury.
In some cases, brain injuries are caused by slips and falls, car accidents, or even an incident while playing sports. We use information about how your accident occurred to support your case and prove you deserve an appropriate settlement. When you choose to have our law firm represent you, we will:
- Keep you updated on your case
- Identify liable parties
- Communicate with all parties for you
- Gather evidence
- Determine a value for your case
We are here to support you throughout your case. We work tirelessly to advocate for our clients and get them the compensation they deserve.
See What Our Former Clients Say About Working With Our Team Serving Floral Park
When our former clients leave reviews for our firm, they say:
- “Mr. Friedman wasn’t just my lawyer. He (was) or is a very concerned and a very caring person… I was astonished at how hard he fought for me to get my life back financially…” – David
- “These guys are terrific and their staff are so kind as well . Never had a problem with them these lawyers are really here to help us. They really are concern lawyers so glad I found them…” – Martha
For a free legal consultation with a Brain Injury lawyer serving Floral Park, call 516-932-0400
What Damages Would You Recover After Suffering a Brain Injury?
After you suffer a brain injury, our team will fight to recover damages on your behalf. In many brain injury cases, types of recoverable damages may include:
- Treatment-related medical bills, including travel expenses, medications, and ambulance rides
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity
- Emotional and mental anguish
- Diminished quality of life
Our team will analyze your case to determine the range of losses you’ve suffered. We will assign a value to your case that appropriately accounts for all of your damages.
If your loved one passed away because of a brain injury, we extend our condolences. One of the experienced lawyers from our team of dedicated legal professionals will consider it a privilege to provide a compassionate, patient, comprehensive and free of charge case review and will explain how your family could qualify for wrongful death damages.
Floral Park Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Our Floral Park Brain Injury Lawyer Will Establish Liability
There are quite a few reasons to consider hiring our Floral Park brain injury lawyer.
We understand that the individual or organization responsible for causing your accident should pay for your care, as it was their negligence that caused the accident. However, we will have to prove they were liable so that we may recover compensation for you.
Our team will prove liability by establishing negligence. This involves satisfying the following four elements:
- Duty of care: The at-fault party owed you a duty of care to ensure your safety.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault party breached their duty of care by acting with negligence.
- Causation: The at-fault party’s negligence was the direct cause of your accident and the injuries you suffered.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of the at-fault party’s negligence.
Common Causes of Brain Injuries in Floral Park
Brain injuries are caused by a number of different accident types. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), some common causes of brain injuries include:
- Fall accidents
- Auto collisions
Regardless of how you sustained your injury, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is here to handle your case. We will investigate your case to determine how your injury was caused. Our team will gather evidence to demonstrate the liable party’s fault.
Types of Brain Injuries Suffered in Floral Park
Brain injuries are sometimes life-changing, affecting both you and your family members. There are quite a few different brain injuries that you could have sustained, and their classification may depend on whether or not the injury penetrated the skull. Some of the most common types of brain injuries include:
- Birth injuries
A brain injury is a serious issue and should be treated as such. If you suffered an injury, you should seek medical help as soon as possible, as the repercussions of the injury could increase in severity. It’s critical to take the advice of a medical professional and remain aware of any changes in sympotms.
Warning Signs of a Brain Injury
When sustaining a brain injury, the initial symptoms could be quite apparent. However, the signs may be much more difficult to recognize when you experience an injury such as a concussion. Some of the signs of a brain injury include:
- Loss of memory
- Tingling in hands, arms, feet, and legs
It’s critical to keep an eye out for these signs, as they indicate that a visit to a doctor is called for.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Attorneys in Floral Park Today To Begin Working on Your Brain Injury Case
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., we understand how traumatic brain injuries are. We want to make sure you have enough compensation to cover all past, current, and future medical bills.
As your Floral Park brain injury lawyers, we strive to provide you with strong legal support. Our team will fight for you and demand the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation. We will answer any questions you have about your brain injury case.