We have the utmost respect for doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals who genuinely care about the health and safety of their patients. However, medical mistakes happen. When they do, they can have a catastrophic effect on the patient and loved ones.
If medical malpractice caused or worsened an injury or illness, you could be entitled to compensation for restorative medical care, lost wages, and other damages. A Floral Park personal injury lawyer will review your case and pursue the money recovery you are entitled to from those responsible.
Please call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for a free consultation at your home or the hospital. We service clients in the New York metropolitan area and on Long Island. You have a limited time to take legal action under New York Civil Practice Laws & Rules § 214, so call today for your free case review: (516) 932-0400.
- How a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Benefits You and Your Family
- Our Firm Has an Extensive Medical Malpractice Practice Area
- Proving Liability in a Floral Park Medical Malpractice Claim
- When Medical Malpractice Takes the Life of a Family Member
- We Examine Recoverable Damages for the Compensation You Deserve
- Recovering Compensation in a Medical Malpractice Claim
- Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Can Help With Your Medical Malpractice Claim
How a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Benefits You and Your Family
Proving liability in a medical malpractice claim or a lawsuit is complex. You need a strong legal advocate who has a deep understanding of these kinds of cases.
A medical malpractice lawyer with the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. legal team helps you by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the cause of your injuries and name those responsible.
- Gathering evidence and experts who will support your claim that medical error or neglect caused you harm.
- Protecting your legal rights including a vigorous pursuit of recoverable damages that you may be entitled to receive.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
We are committed to a personalized, compassionate legal care for each of our clients that includes:
- Updates on your case from a multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, and Kannada)
- Identification of all liable parties
- Communication with all liable parties
- Obtain evidence of fault
- Evaluating your damages
Our law firm has been passionate advocates for the injured since 1991. We are committed to getting each client the maximum financial recovery and to hold liable parties accountable.
For a free legal consultation with a Medical Malpractice lawyer serving Floral Park, call 516-932-0400
Our Firm Has an Extensive Medical Malpractice Practice Area
It is rare that a negligent medical provider or facility will admit to wrongdoing or liability. That is why you are best served by consulting with a medical malpractice lawyer who handles all types of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Birth injury
- Inadequate training
- Delayed diagnosis
- Medication errors in either dose or type of medicine
- Failure to recognize preventable errors or injuries
- Incorrect, mislabeled, or missing lab results or medical tests
- Healthcare staff who are intoxicated or using drugs
- Nursing home (sub-acute care facilities,) abuse and neglect
- Staff who have inadequate rest or time-off between shifts
A Floral Park medical malpractice lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will gather the necessary evidence to prove that medical negligence caused your injuries and damages. For a free consultation, call (516) 932-0400.
Floral Park Medical Malpractice Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Proving Liability in a Floral Park Medical Malpractice Claim
A deviation from the generally accepted medical practice standard of care might be grounds for medical malpractice. We conduct a thorough investigation into the events, actions, and involved parties that caused you or a family member injury.
Our investigation to find fault may include the following:
- Medical records
- Test and laboratory results
- Prior complaints or infractions
- Any audio or visual recordings related to proving liability
- Witness statements
- Subject matter experts
We expect that the professionals in charge of our care will adhere to accepted medical practice and standards. When they do not, and you suffer an injury as a result, it is your right as a patient or as a surviving family member to hold them accountable.
Medical Professionals at Every Level May be Held Accountable
Our legal team examines the role and responsibility of all involved parties, including:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Social workers
- Laboratory assistants and technicians
- Oral surgeons
We also examine any liability at a medical facility, including:
- Nursing homes or Assisted Living Facilities (ALF)
- Medical and dental practices
- Walk-in clinics
- Surgical centers
A medical malpractice lawyer with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will use the evidence we collect to set up liability, prove your economic and non-economic damages, and seek compensation on your behalf. Call (516) 932-0400 for a free consultation.
When Medical Malpractice Takes the Life of a Family Member
According to a report on CNBC News, medical errors are the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer, If you lost a family member from medical malpractice, please accept our condolences. Our legal team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can help you and surviving family members with a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. We will take care of all the details. We are dedicated to winning the compensation you need and the justice your departed loved one deserves.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Examine Recoverable Damages for the Compensation You Deserve
Medical malpractice that injures you, or makes you ill, or worsens a current medical condition is often the start of a slippery slope. Sometimes corrective surgery or other restorative treatment is needed to reduce the negative impact of medical malpractice. These post-medical malpractice steps that you may need to take to reduce the harm caused, might take months or years. We strongly believe that you should be justly compensated for all the suffering and other specific damages that the mistakes or neglect of a careless medical practitioner created in your life. We are ready to fight that fight for you.
A Floral Park medical malpractice lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will consider your losses in four key areas:
- Medical: We assess the extent and severity of your injuries and get opinions from experts about what is anticipated about the extent of your medical
- Economic: We analyze the impact of lost income and benefits for both present and future economic needs.
- Lifecare: We address the potential need for residential or in-home care.
- Vocational rehabilitation: We review your prognosis in terms of being able to return to work and/or resume your prior job.
Recovering Compensation in a Medical Malpractice Claim
Depending on your situation, we might pursue the following types of economic and noneconomic damages:
- Medical treatment
- Medical equipment and adaptive devices
- Lost pay
- Diminished earning ability
- Lifecare costs
- Diminished quality of life
- Emotional trauma
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Can Help With Your Medical Malpractice Claim
We understand the devastating impact of medical malpractice on the patient and family members. The legal team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is here to help. For a free consultation, call (516) 932-0400.