The loss of a loved one due to the careless or reckless conduct of someone else should never go without justice. Instead of navigating the legal process alone, we want to offer our support and relieve you of the stresses involved by taking care of every case detail. . If one or more parties caused your loved one’s passing, a Floral Park personal injury lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will work to hold those parties accountable.
Our law offices are located on Long Island, and we will begin investigating your case as soon as you hire us. Our location allows us to provide the hands-on representation that you and your family deserve.
- Was Your Loved One’s Death in Floral Park Preventable? We Will Fight for You
- Recoverable Damages That the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Team Will Fight For
- Why Hire Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to Lead Your Wrongful Death Case
- Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Today for a Free Consultation
Was Your Loved One’s Death in Floral Park Preventable? We Will Fight for You
Our attorneys serving Floral Park handle a variety of case types. We advocate for families who have lost loved ones due to:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents and SUV accidents
- Construction accidents and other workplace accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Instances of medical malpractice
- Other circumstances involving negligence
It can be difficult to understand what makes a death wrongful in legal terms. Our team serving Floral Park will review your case and offer advice about taking legal action.
For a free legal consultation with a Wrongful Death lawyer serving Floral Park, call 516-932-0400
Recoverable Damages That the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Team Will Fight For
Because we’ve represented many clients who’ve lost loved ones, we’ve witnessed the harm that a wrongful death causes. First, we extend our heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We aim to seek justice in the form of financial recovery, which could include compensation for:
- Pain and suffering: This type of damage covers the pain and suffering your loved one experienced before passing as a result of the accident injuries that caused their death. .
- Loss of consortium: This damage accounts for the hardship of losing a loved one. You could seek compensation for the loss of their society, companionship and intimate relationship
- Medical expenses: The cost of medical expenses varies in each wrongful death case. If your loved one remained on life support or stayed at an end-of-life care facility, then you could have significant medical costs. Any medical expense related to a wrongful death will be part of your case’s value.
- Lost financial support: Those who tragically lose a loved one in Floral Park don’t generally think about money initially. They think about the person they no longer have in their life. Even so, we must consider the financial aspects of your case. We will account for all types of lost financial support, including lost income, benefits, and household services.
We’re going to account for all of your losses. Some specific case types, like fatal car accident cases, involve property damage as a compensable loss. Let a Floral Park wrongful death lawyer from our firm identify all of your damages and hold the responsible parties accountable.
Floral Park Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Why Hire Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to Lead Your Wrongful Death Case
You have the freedom to choose the lawyer for your wrongful death case. We respectfully suggest that you choose a law firm with a dedication to clients, empathy for the immense loss of a loved one, and a track record of financial recoveries. It has been our privilege to be just such a law firm for over 30 years.
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is committed to serving wrongful death claimants on Long Island. Because we’re part of the local community, we have a stake in recovering compensation for victims like you. Our firm will show how much we value your case by:
- Being there when you need us: While we’ll handle the entire legal process, we understand that you might have questions or concerns as your case moves along. You’ll be able to reach your attorney when you need them.
- Understanding the gravity of your case: When someone trusts a law firm with their wrongful death case, they bestow a massive responsibility upon that firm. We don’t take your trust in us for granted. Expect us to show compassion toward you. We will also handle your case with a tenacity that honors your loved one’s memory.
- Protecting you from the hardships of a wrongful death case: Wrongful death cases are difficult for surviving loved ones. This is one clear reason to hire our firm for your case in Floral Park. We’ll put your case on our shoulders, and we will only involve you to the extent that you want to be involved.
You deserve to process your grief and shouldn’t have to worry about a wrongful death case. A wrongful death attorney from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will allow you to focus on your health and loved ones. We’ll lead the legal process for you.
Services Our Floral Park Wrongful Death Lawyers Perform for Clients
Our firm completes every step of a wrongful death case, including, as may be called for by the unique circumstances of your case:
- Providing updates as your case develops
- Identifying parties who are responsible for your loved one’s passing
- Leading case-related communications
- Hiring experts for your case, including medical experts, economists, and anyone else who will support your claim
- Collecting evidence to prove how the at-fault parties caused your loved one’s passing
- Determining the monetary value of your damages
- Fighting relentlessly to win the best possible case outcome for you
A lawyer from our team will protect your case and your loved one’s dignity. Those who cause a wrongful death (or have legal liability for the death) often try to avoid accountability. It is our job to ensure those parties pay for the immense loss that they’ve caused your departed loved one, you and your family.
You and your family aren’t on your own. In your time of need, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is ready to do the heavy lifting of making sure every detail of the case is addressed in a timely and technically correct manner. .
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Today for a Free Consultation
Our team does not tolerate the needless loss of life. When victims like you suffer the permanent loss of a loved one, we make it our mission to secure justice. A Floral Park wrongful death lawyer from our firm is ready to fight for your family.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today for a free consultation. You shouldn’t wait to call us, as Estates, Powers & Trusts § 5-4.1 limits your filing deadline. We also want to act quickly to recover witness statements, evidence, and other building blocks of your case.