Car accident injuries can take weeks, months or even longer to fully heal. As difficult as that is, some car accident injuries never fully heal. Car accident victims who suffer permanent, significant injury, often deal with lifelong health, and other, implications.
A negligent driver should be held accountable for causing your physical, emotional, and financial distress. It is best to retain the services of an experienced, dedicated car accident lawyer to advocate for you. As you are recuperating at home or the hospital, knowing you are relieved of the stressors of filing deadlines and communications with adversarial parties, such as, for example, the at-fault driver’s insurance company, can promote the peace of mind you need to support your healing process.
A Floral Park, NY car accident lawyer with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will take on your case. We have successfully recovered compensation for clients who were injured in a car accident like yours.
You deserve a legal advocate who will fight for your rightful compensation. For a free consultation, call (516) 932-0400.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyers
Our car accident lawyers understand that you might be in pain. We know how disruptive a car accident is on your life, and that you are facing unexpected medical costs or lost pay. We are here to help you through this traumatic event.
With a car accident lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. at your side, you may expect:
- Free consultation and case review at the hospital or your home on Long Island or anywhere in the greater New York metropolitan area.
- All the resources you need to get you the compensation you deserve
- Fast response to get your case resolved as quickly as possible
- No attorney fees unless and until we recover compensation for you
- A multilingual staff that speaks English, Greek, Spanish, Bengali, Tamil, and Kannada to assist you
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Floral Park, call 516-932-0400
We Accept Many Types of Car Accident Cases
There are several factors that contribute to car accidents, as presented by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Our lawyers help those clients who were hurt in such car accidents including, but not limited to, all the following driver-caused types of accidents: :
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Distracted driving
- Road rage
- Drowsy driving
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Illegal lane changes, illegal turns, and other reckless driving
- Ignoring right of way and yield
- Hit and run
Sometimes a car accident is caused by exterior elements that result in a one, two, or multiple vehicle collision.
These hazards include:
- Defective auto parts or repair
- Insufficient or missing signage
- Road debris or obstructions
- Improperly maintained roads (such as potholes)
- Lack of traffic control
If you were injured by a careless driver or through the fault of a municipality, please call for a free consultation. A member of our legal team will come to your home or the hospital. Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. at (516) 932-0400.
Floral Park Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
You Deserve Compensation for Your Injuries and Damages
Insurance companies typically try to settle your case as inexpensively as possible. They may try to pressure you into accepting a claim that does not cover your losses. A Floral Park car accident lawyer will always advocate for your best interest. Our firm includes a large team of lawyers, paralegals, and other professionals who can accurately assess your case, your injuries, and your financial damages.
Although our lawyers are skilled negotiators, sometimes a car accident case goes to trial. You have the full support of our award-winning firm if your case goes to a judge or jury.
Depending on your injuries, a lawyer with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will seek damages for such losses as:
- Medical care
- Lost wages and benefits
- Property damage (such as car repair, replacement, and personal items)
- Accident-related expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
We Represent Car Accident Victims with Catastrophic Injuries
If you or a family member suffered catastrophic injuries, you could be entitled to added compensation. This compensation would take into consideration current and expected damages such as:
- Lifecare costs
- Ongoing medical or chronic care
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of income, benefits, and annuities
- Loss of consortium or companionship
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. takes care of all the details, from gathering evidence of liability to filing a detailed claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage. Our attention to every case detail allows you to take care of yourself, medically and emotionally, and hopefully feel as much better as possible as soon as possible. Call (516) 932-0400 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Proving Liability To Seek Compensation for Your Damages
Car accidents are usually due to negligence. Either the other driver did not take proper action or took the “wrong” action, but in both instances, the at-fault driver may be held accountable for your losses. In other words, the at-fault driver either failed to do something or actually did do something, that caused the accident and your injuries.
Proving liability is key to getting you the compensation you deserve for damages. A car accident lawyer with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will consider these factors of liability:
- Determine that the other driver had a duty of care to avoid the accident.
- Show that the driver breached this duty of care for some reason, such as speeding or reckless driving.
- This breach caused you to suffer physical and emotional injuries, which led to financial damages.
Our legal team will secure the necessary evidence to show liability. This evidence may include:
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Photos of the accident, debris, and damaged vehicles
- Red light or other closed-circuit videos if available
- Your statement
- Description and photos of your injuries
Our Commitment to Exceptional Client Care and Legal Representation
Each car accident case is different, so we offer personalized legal care for each client. We provide the following services:
- Communicate and provide updates so you always know what is happening with your case
- Prove liability with evidence-based analysis to show negligence
- Communicate and coordinate with all parties on your behalf
- Collect evidence for a well-documented and detailed case
- Establish a value for damages that might include current and projected losses
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for a Free Consultation
You have a limited time to seek compensation through legal action, in accordance with New York’s Statute of Limitations, NY § 214. Other critical time deadlines apply to claims and lawsuits too. It is also important to consider, that the sooner you contact us, the greater our opportunity to build the strongest possible case on your behalf. Your Floral Park car accident lawyer will be happy to meet you at the hospital, or at your home on Long Island, or in the New York metropolitan area. Call (516) 932-0400 for a free, no-obligation consultation.