Our personal injury lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. help car accident victims in Jericho seek compensation. If a driver or another party caused you or your loved one to suffer harm in a collision, you deserve to hold them accountable. Our team will take all of the steps to prepare and present your case, and you will owe nothing unless you recover damages.
- Providing Experienced & Compassionate Legal Services
- Why should You Hire an Auto Accident Lawyer?
- The longer You wait, the less time we have to build Your Case
- Your Complimentary Case Assessment Awaits
Providing Experienced & Compassionate Legal Services
Whether your vehicle accident was caused by another driver, a manufacturing defect, an improper roadway, or another factor, we’re here to help you get the results you deserve. The attorneys at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. have been representing automobile accident victims for more than 30 years.
During that time, we’ve cultivated a practice that puts our clients’ needs first. We tailor our services to each case by:
- Employing a multilingual staff that serves clients in English, Greek, Tamil, Spanish, Kannada, and Bengali.
- Setting up meetings across Long Island and throughout the New York metropolitan area when clients can’t visit our Jericho office.
- Operating on contingency, so we only take a percentage of the compensation we are able to win for each client—they owe nothing unless we win.
Every potential client also receives a complimentary, confidential, and risk-free phone or in-office consultation before we sign on to their case. During this call or meeting, you are free to ask any questions you have about our services.
You want the Right Lawyer for Your Car Accident Case
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), over 2.74 million people were injured in car accidents in 2019. Whether an automobile accident, motorcycle crash, ATV wreck, or truck accident happened in Jericho, New York, or elsewhere on Long Island, we can help the injured victim(s).
We have represented victims of head injuries, spinal cord injuries, and many other serious injuries suffered as a result of driving accidents. We can help you protect and advance your rights if you have been the victim of such an accident. Our past results include:
- $4,100,000 for a rollover accident that resulted in a spinal cord injury
- $1,000,000 for an intersection accident that caused a head injury
- $850,000 for a rear-end accident that resulted in back injuries
We also handle wrongful death cases involving car accidents for surviving family members. If your loved one passed away due to a driver’s negligence, we offer to you our heartfelt condolences. Please know, we are ready and able to represent you in the fight for justice and compensation.
Clients Praise Our Compassionate Approach to Personal Injury
Nothing shows our passion for victim advocacy better than our Google reviews from clients we’ve helped in the past:
- From Kreshnik Limoni: “I was a client of this office, and I can tell everyone that the service I received from them is more than 5 stars. Everyone with whom I communicated was professional, friendly and willing to help anytime I had a question or a concern.”
- From Ishania Forsett: “Although I was miles away in another state, Mr. Friedman himself made me feel as if I was right there; he is the most patient, respectful, empathetic, candid and overall knowledgeable professional.”
- From Shawon Khan: “I worked with Mr. Friedman and with his associates on my auto accident case. Mr. Friedman is an excellent lawyer, and I am very happy to have worked with him. The whole process was very straightforward and courteous from the beginning to the end of the case.”
Our goal is to leave you feeling just as seen and supported at the conclusion of your case, with no unanswered questions. You should not have to go through this process alone.
The Insurance Company is not on Your side
We urge you, the car accident victim, not to rely on any insurance company to look out for your best interests. Your insurance company is not your advocate. In fact, for accidents with an uninsured or underinsured driver, you may have rights to compensation from your insurance company.
That same company that was so warm, friendly, and welcoming when you took the coverage and began paying premiums will now assume an adversarial position when you make an uninsured or underinsured claim under your policy. We are here to fight for you.
The insurance company for the person(s) who caused the accident will generally try to pay as little as they can convince you to accept. Allstate and Geico, for example, didn’t enjoy annual earnings of over $1 billion collectively by setting out to be fair to you.
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accident lawyer serving Jericho, call 516-932-0400
Why should You Hire an Auto Accident Lawyer?
Hiring a car accident lawyer from our Jericho law firm serves many purposes. Mainly, it provides a legal advocate who can walk you through the process of seeking damages and carry out the steps on your behalf. Based on your needs, our services include:
Keeping You Informed and Answering All Questions
Though we will take over the legal aspects of the case, our team will leave all of the crucial decisions to you. As such, we provide regular updates so that you can make the right choices for your financial recovery.
Identifying who is Responsible for the Accident and Resulting Damages
Upon investigating your case, we should be able to point to the likely party or parties to hold accountable for the collision. We will do this based on the legal theory of negligence, which requires us to present evidence of the following:
- The party had a duty to act a certain way to keep others around them safe. Examples include a driver’s duties to follow the rules of the road and drive according to current weather and road conditions.
- The party did not fulfill this duty, either through inaction or by acting in a way that violated others’ safety. Examples include speeding during a rainstorm and driving while intoxicated.
- The party’s actions caused the collision. They may be partially or fully responsible, depending on the evidence.
- You or your loved one experienced injuries in the collision. We will need to prove these injuries occurred as a result of the accident.
Communicating on Your behalf
A significant part of any accident case is communicating with the other parties involved, including:
- Insurance companies
- Other drivers
- Expert witnesses
- Other attorneys
- Law enforcement
Speaking with all of these individuals and entities takes time and energy away from healing. It also potentially puts the case in jeopardy, as statements you provide could get twisted and used against you. Our team will represent you in any official or unofficial communications regarding the case.
Compiling Physical Evidence, Witness Statements, and More
Evidence is crucial in any personal injury or wrongful death case. We will collect as much relevant evidence as possible during our investigation in order to support your right to damages. Our team is also in contact with experts in various fields who can shine a light on the case’s circumstances.
Lifecare planners, medical professionals, vocational rehabilitation specialists, and economists could offer vital testimony regarding how your injuries will affect the rest of your life. Such evidence will help us prove case value.
Estimating and Assigning Case Value
Evidence in the case will also help us calculate how much you qualify to seek from the liable party. Documents like medical records and bills, vehicle repair estimates, and pay stubs can provide crucial information about the accident’s effects on your finances.
Testimony from yourself, expert witnesses, your family, and your healthcare team can provide more insight into the non-financial damages you experienced, such as pain and suffering.
Jericho Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
The longer You wait, the less time we have to build Your Case
New York State enforces filing deadlines for civil actions under New York Civil Practice Laws & Rules (CVP) §214. As such, you will have a limited time to collect evidence, prepare a case, attempt to negotiate a settlement, and file a lawsuit before you run out of time to sue.
While having our team on your side can cut down on some of the time this takes, we still prefer to get started as early on as possible. Otherwise, timely evidence may no longer be as readily available. This may include such items as dash-cam and surveillance video, witness statements and other evidence. There are also circumstances that alter the deadline in some cases, so the sooner we identify your timeline, the better.
Your Complimentary Case Assessment Awaits
If you need an automobile accident attorney in Jericho, New York, the lawyers for car accident victims at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. are ready, willing, and able to help you now. Call us today―our auto accident attorneys in Jericho are ready to begin working on your case immediately.