Losing a loved one is always heartbreaking. Losing a loved one unexpectedly, as is the case when the loss is caused by an accident, is devastating. Losing them to negligence comes with a flurry of emotions, everything from sadness to confusion. If such a circumstance is what has brought you to our website, we extend our heartfelt condolences to you. We understand that the last thing you need right now is a complex legal case. That’s where the Baldwin wrongful death lawyers from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. come in.
We have the resources necessary to prosecute your case successfully. We will handle everything your wrongful death case requires, so you can focus on grieving and healing. In the meantime, we’ll file your claim, investigate your loved one’s passing, and initiate legal action.
In This Article
- Why Hire Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for Your Wrongful Death Case in Baldwin?
- Our Former Clients Make It Clear: You Can Rely on Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
- Recoverable Damages in Your Wrongful Death Case in Baldwin
- Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for Your Free Consultation in Baldwin
Why Hire Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for Your Wrongful Death Case in Baldwin?
With funeral arrangements, personal obligations, and a daunting grieving process ahead, you may:
- Feel you lack the time necessary to properly address all the details associated with a wrongful death case
- Be too emotionally fragile, and feel overwhelmed at the prospect of making a wrongful death case
- Face significant stress and discomfort from the details of your loved one’s passing
These are concerns you can avoid by hiring Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. We won’t be just anybody handling your case. We are a team of attorneys, paralegals, case managers and legal support professionals who regularly handle wrongful death cases. Our firm knows the pain that you are experiencing, and while we’ll treat your case with the sensitivity it requires we will also be relentless on your behalf as we deal with the at-fault parties, their insurance carriers and their defense attorneys.
We Will Manage Your Wrongful Death Case From Beginning to End
We pride ourselves on being an asset in clients’ greatest times of need. We’ll be a source of support and service by:
- Keeping you informed: We’ll speak with you about how involved you want to be in the legal process. Our staff will provide updates whenever there are significant developments in your case. This should address any concerns you have about your claim’s status.
- Honoring your requests: Clients are individuals, and each may have special requests for their case. If you have any specific accommodations that you’d like us to make, we’ll do our best to honor those requests.
- Giving you a direct line to your attorney: Your wrongful death case will fit into a busy schedule of other obligations. When you have the time to speak with your attorney, and you need to reach them, we’ll be there to answer your calls, text messages, and emails.
- Seeking the entire recovery you and your loved ones deserve: Your attorney from our firm will fight tirelessly to win the full financial recovery you’re entitled to, regardless of the challenges your case presents.
Law firms are as unique as the clients they represent. You’ve lost a loved one, and it is important that you choose a firm that you can trust. Look no further than our team serving Baldwin, who will earn and keep your confidence throughout the course of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Wrongful Death lawyer serving Baldwin, call 516-932-0400
Our Former Clients Make It Clear: You Can Rely on Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
Our testimonials portray a firm with the utmost dedication to its clients:
- “The firm provided me with excellent legal advice. They took the time to answer all my questions, professional staff were easy to get a hold of, and always called me back within a day if not sooner. Most importantly, I walked away with my medical bills all paid for and then some. Very happy and strongly recommended.” – Andrew, former client
- “This law firm is highly trustworthy, very professional and client friendly, I’d recommend them anytime.” – Moulton, former client
- “When no one would give us the time of day Roger Simon took our case and won it. He is compassionate, understanding and extremely knowledgeable… Roger Simon has that elegance and quality. At the closing argument of our case, I felt without a doubt Roger Simon was prepared and battled hard for us.” –Myrna, former client
We hope we will have the privilege of adding you to our precious roster of satisfied former clients.
Baldwin Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Recoverable Damages in Your Wrongful Death Case in Baldwin
The loss of your loved one isn’t about money, and we don’t pretend that it is. You might have lost a spouse, parent, child, or another person that meant the world to you. The reality is, though, that many wrongful death victims also lose a provider when their loved one passes away.
As we build your case, our team will create a full picture of your losses, including:
- Loss of consortium: Loss of consortium can cover the loss of guidance, companionship, intimacy, and other types of related losses.
- Funeral expenses: We want to ensure that your loved one’s funeral is completely covered through your lawsuit. The Federal Trade Commission notes that even a simple funeral can cost thousands of dollars. You shouldn’t have to spare any expenses when laying your loved one to rest. We’ll include the cost of the funeral, burial, and other related services in your claim’s value.
- Medical costs: If your loved one underwent medical care before their passing, we’ll seek coverage for healthcare costs. Emergency transport, surgery, and end-of-life care could be among the services your loved one received.
- Lost financial support: It’s our duty to consider the financial cost of your loved one’s passing. Their lost income and professional benefits will be among the losses we evaluate. We will also determine the financial value of the services your loved one provided around the house.
- Pain and suffering: If the injuries that caused your loved one’s passing caused conscious pain and suffering before they passed, we will fight to win compensation for such damages. Our team assesses damages on a case-by-case basis. Your loss is unlike anyone else’s. We’ll work with you and, as may be called for, doctors, mental health experts, economists, and anyone else who has insight into the true cost of your loss.
Click to contact our Baldwin Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for Your Free Consultation in Baldwin
We ask that you call us as soon as possible. Estates, Powers & Trusts § 5-4.1 limits the time that we have to file your wrongful death case in New York. Practical factors, such as obtaining witness statements and recovering dashcam and surveillance videos, also make prompt consultation and retention of a law firm the most prudent course of action. Let a lawyer from our firm get to work so that you can focus entirely on working through your loss. The sooner you contact us, the greater our opportunity to win the best possible result for you.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today for a free consultation with absolutely no obligations attached.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form