Spinal cord injuries have the potential to impact virtually every aspect of your life. If you are hoping to avoid being stuck covering the costs associated with your injury, you have options. Our Baldwin personal injury lawyer will handle your case and advocate for you.
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. we are prepared to bring every liable party to justice on your behalf. You should not be responsible for paying the price for an accident another person caused.
- How Our Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Will Build Your Case
- Our Attorneys Serving Baldwin Have Passionately Advocated for Former Clients
- How Much Is Your Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Case Worth?
- Costs of Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Baldwin
- Statute of Limitations for Baldwin Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Contact Our Firm and Discuss Our Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
How Our Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Will Build Your Case
When you choose to go with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., you will be able to rely on your spinal cord injury lawyer to:
- Keep you updated on your case
- Identify liable parties
- Communicate with all parties for you
- Gather evidence
- Determine a value for your case
- Work tirelessly to win the best possible case outcome for you
Our Baldwin personal injury lawyer is prepared to manage all the legal details of your case. You should focus on recovering from your injury.
We Also Handle Wrongful Death Spinal Cord Cases in Baldwin
In some cases, a spinal cord injury could cause your loved one to pass away. If you are dealing with the loss of a loved one who suffered critical spinal cord injuries prior to their passing, we offer our most sincere condolences.
Our firm is prepared to guide surviving family members through a wrongful death case. We believe that your family deserves justice after the wrongful loss of a loved one and we will take every legal step toward making that happen
For a free legal consultation with a Spinal Cord Injury lawyer serving Baldwin, call 516-932-0400
Our Attorneys Serving Baldwin Have Passionately Advocated for Former Clients
Our team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. puts your needs above all else. Here are some of our most recent testimonials and client reviews:
- “The firm provided me with excellent legal advice. They took the time to answer all my questions, professional staff, were easy to get a hold of, and always called me back within a day if not sooner. Most importantly, walked away with my medical bills all paid for and then some. Very happy and strongly recommended.”-Andrew
- “They’re great people, they’re honest, they care about you…it’s like a friendship”-Doug
- “When I had my accident Roger and Eddie stepped up and took care of the problems. When you have been injured, it takes time to deal with the insurance companies. They will take very good care of you. I feel that I was in very good hands with my case. They will explain it all to you so you know what is coming. They made a bad time in my life as good as it could have been. Thanks, team.” -A.R.
Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
How Much Is Your Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Case Worth?
Your spinal cord injury attorney at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will analyze all of the ways your life has been turned upside down by your spinal cord injuries to accurately calculate the value of your case. The details of your case could allow you to recover economic and non-economic damages. To accurately account for these losses, your spinal cord injury lawyer will analyze the facts of your case to determine how your injury happened.
Your economic damages will make up for your out-of-pocket financial losses. Meanwhile, non-economic damages are more subjective, as they compensate you for the impact the injuries have had on your life.
Examples of some of the types of economic damages and non-economic damages that you could recover for a spinal cord injury include:
- Costs of medical equipment, including wheelchairs and equipment that will allow you to continue treatment and improve your quality of life
- Costs of accommodations to your home
- Costs associated with household maintenance, upkeep, and childcare
- All of your future medical expenses and healthcare fees
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and psychological trauma
- Costs of vehicle repairs or other personal property damages, where applicable
- Skin scarring and disfigurement from your injuries
- Your impaired quality of life
- Your inability to continue maintaining relationships with close family and friends
- Embarrassment, shame, shock, fear, apprehension, anticipation, indignity, and inconvenience
These are only a few of the different types of damages that will be recovered following a spinal cord injury in Baldwin. If you are dealing with other types of losses, your attorney will seek compensation for them as well.
Costs of Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Baldwin
If you are hoping to find an affordable spinal cord injury lawyer, look no further than our team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Our firm works with spinal cord injury victims on a contingency-fee-basis. You never have to pay out-of-pocket expenses.
You will not be required to pay any attorney’s fees until we win or settle your case. If any costs come up as we move through the legal process, our firm covers them for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Statute of Limitations for Baldwin Personal Injury Lawsuits
It’s important to act quickly if you hope to recover compensation following a spinal cord injury. According to the statute of limitations, New York Civil Practice Laws & Rules § 214, you have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit.
The lawsuit filing deadline is not the only reason you should get started on your case right away. Much of the evidence that could be used to prove liability and negligence in your case may be available for only a short period of time.
For example, if you are hoping to collect dashboard camera footage or obtain witness statements, it is important to do so quickly. Video footage is sometimes erased, written over, or long gone by the time your attorney has an opportunity to secure it. The sooner you reach out to us so that we may get started on your case, the more likely it is we will recover the evidence we need to prove the defendant’s responsibility for your spinal cord injuries. An earlier start will give us a greater opportunity to build the strongest, most compelling case on your behalf.
Contact Our Firm and Discuss Our Baldwin Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Your spinal cord injuries could change your life forever. Do not get stuck dealing with the financial implications of another party’s negligent actions. Hold them accountable and recover the compensation you need.
Reach out to Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to find out more about how our Baldwin spinal cord injury lawyer will demand justice. Call us today for your free consultation.