Your life or the life of a loved one may have changed dramatically recently due to an accident and a spinal cord injury. Right now, you may be in significant pain and even disabled. You might want the person responsible for your condition to be held liable.
Our firm will hold another party accountable for your damages. We’ve resolved many spinal injury cases like yours before and have recovered significant damages for other personal injury clients. During a free consultation, we’ll tell you what one of our East Meadow personal injury lawyers will do for you.
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases We Handle
- Spinal Cord Injury Damages You Can Recover
- How Your East Meadow Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Will Serve You
- Choose One of Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers in East Meadow, NY
- Contact Us for Your Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in East Meadow, NY
Spinal Cord Injury Cases We Handle
Our personal injury firm takes on cases involving any type of injury and any type of accident. We manage cases involving complete or incomplete spinal cord injury, as well as cases involving paralysis. We’re able to assist clients if they suffered their injury in:
- Medical malpractice
- An accident at work
- A car crash
- A biking accident
- A sporting accident
- An incident involving a faulty consumer product
- An incident involving a dangerous premises
- Any other kind of personal injury incident
An Incident Involving Loss of Life
We’re able to assist you if you have suffered the loss of a loved one due to a spinal injury. If this has happened to your family, we’re very sorry for your loss and we extend our heartfelt condolences. We consider it a special privilege to advocate on behalf of the surviving family members of wrongful death victims. We are determined to win the compensation you need and the justice your departed loved one deserves. One of our wrongful death lawyers will be relentless in pursuit of the best possible case outcome for your family.
For a free legal consultation with a Spinal Cord Injury lawyer serving East Meadow, call 516-932-0400
Spinal Cord Injury Damages You Can Recover
We understand how serious a spinal cord injury is and that you must have many damages you want to claim. You can claim all of them through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
A lawyer from our firm will identify all of your damages and will include them in your claim or lawsuit so you can recover them. Among your damages could be:
- Medical expenses: These could include your immediate and future medical expenses. Physical therapy, long-term care, and other services, as well as any medical devices and necessary home renovations, could also be covered.
- Additional financial losses: Your financial losses could also include lost wages and lost wage-earning potential. Personal property-related expenses, like the cost of a car repair, could be covered.
- Physical damages: Since your incident, you may be in considerable physical pain. You might also be suffering from impairment or disability. You can claim these damages and any other physical damages you’re experiencing.
- Mental and emotional damages: As a result of your incident, you may have psychological trauma. Your injuries may be causing mental and emotional anguish. You can claim such damages.
- Wrongful death damages: You can demand these if you’ve lost a loved one due to their injuries. Our firm will discuss these damages with you patiently, compassionately, and comprehensively..
East Meadow Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
How Your East Meadow Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Will Serve You
With a lawyer from our firm on your team, you won’t have to do anything other than take care of yourself and your family. Your lawyer will manage your entire case for you, from the investigation to the resolution.
There’s a lot involved in managing a case like yours. By retaining the services of our law firm, you’ll be relieving yourself from having to:
- Identify the party liable for your damages: This party might not be the same as the party directly involved in your accident. For example, if a truck driver was involved in your accident, their employer could be liable for your damages. Multiple parties could share liability. Your lawyer will identify the liable party or parties for you.
- Gather evidence for your case: Your case against another party needs evidence, such as dashcam and surveillance camera footage, witness statements, and other evidence that will apply specifically to your case. . You also need evidence or proof of your damages, such as a doctor’s written statement. However, your lawyer will gather this evidence for you.
- Evaluate your case: It’s difficult to determine the value of a case. To do this, one must attribute monetary values to non-financial damages, including physical, mental, and emotional damages. However, your lawyer will be able to do this for you and will present it to the at-fault party’s insurance company in a compelling manner.
- Negotiate your settlement: Negotiating with an insurance company is always challenging, as they will typically try to diminish a claimant’s damages or try another tactic to protect their profits. Your lawyer will protect your case against these tactics.
- Litigate your case: If your lawyer has to sue, they will take care of the entire litigation process for you. If a lawsuit is commenced on your behalf against the at-fault party, it will exert pressure on the insurance carrier to make an appropriate settlement offer. If the carrier still refuses, a lawsuit will permit your lawyer to present your case to a judge and jury in the courthouse. Your lawyer will build and present a persuasive case, with the goal of winning the best possible case result for you.
Choose One of Our Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers in East Meadow, NY
There are many reasons to choose one of our East Meadow personal injury lawyers for your team. For one, our lawyers take on personal injury cases exclusively, so they know how to handle a case like yours. Our lawyers also have experience with spinal cord injury cases like your own. One of our spinal cord injury clients had the following to say about us:
“The driver of a car that ran a red light at high speed crashed into the car that I was driving. The tremendous impact resulted in the death of that other driver and in a terrible, life-changing injury to my spine along with other injuries. The other driver had no assets but Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. was able to settle my case for the full limits of that driver’s automobile insurance policy.” – Michael
There are many other reasons to choose one of our lawyers, including the following:
- Our lawyers network with many other professionals we can refer our clients to, including medical experts and life care planners. Many of these experts can provide court testimony for our clients.
- Our lawyers have a great track record. So far, they’ve recovered over $250,000,000 for our clients.
- Our firm has staff who can serve you in a different language, such as Spanish, Bengali, Kannada, Greek, or Tamil.
- We can meet with you anywhere in the metropolitan area of New York.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us for Your Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in East Meadow, NY
Life may be very different since your or your loved one’s accident. However, financial compensation could help you support your family and bring about a sense of closure. One of our East Meadow spinal cord injury attorneys will do everything they have to in order to recover your due damages.
Contact Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today to consult with us for free and learn more about our team.