Motorcycle accidents can cause devastating, sometimes permanent injury—or even death. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault, you deserve compensation from those responsible. If you lost a loved one we will aggressively prosecute a wrongful death claim on your behalf.
Our East Meadow motorcycle accident lawyers will fight for you. At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., we are passionate advocates for the injured. We have fought for compensation for New York personal injury victims since 1991.
Call 516-932-0400 now to learn how an East Meadow motorcycle accident lawyer can help get your claim started.
In This Article
- How an East Meadow Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Helps You
- We Fight Relentlessly for the Compensation You Deserve
- Motorcycle Accidents We Handle
- When to Call an East Meadow Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
How an East Meadow Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Helps You
The injury attorneys at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. take pride in holding all liable parties accountable for your damages and protecting your rights at every step on the path to maximum compensation. We tailor our service to meet the needs of all clients, including those seeking service in English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, or Kannada. We also:
- Provide regular updates about your case.
- Represent you in all communications with opposing lawyers, insurance companies, and other entities.
- Conduct an investigation and gather evidence to prove your case.
- Strengthen your case with expert witness testimony, as needed, from our network of economists, life care planners, medical experts, and vocational rehabilitation specialists.
- Establish the extent of your damages to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Call us today at 516-932-0400 for your free initial consultation. We can meet you in your home or the hospital, if necessary. We realize you are dealing with the great and many difficulties of all the post-accident consequences. We want to make the process as simple and convenient for you as possible.
We Investigate Your Motorcycle Accident to Prove Your Case
Proving damages and liability is a critical aspect of your claim. The sooner you call us, the greater our opportunity to have one of our experienced and dedicated East Meadow motorcycle accident lawyers begin investigating the accident and gather all available evidence, including:
- Police reports
- Surveillance video
- Fact witness statements
- Expert witness opinions
This enables us to prove that the at-fault party failed to act reasonably to prevent harming you and that their carelessness, recklessness, and negligence caused your motorcycle accident and injuries.
To prove the extent of your injuries, both the post-accident to present-day consequences and the anticipated future effects, we obtain your medical treatment records and, when indicated, narrative reports from doctors that address your prognosis.
Call 516-932-0400 now to speak with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. about your case. Your initial consultation is free, and we never collect an attorney’s fee unless and until you receive compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accident lawyer serving East Meadow, call 516-932-0400
We Fight Relentlessly for the Compensation You Deserve
With an East Meadow motorcycle accident lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. as your counsel, you can rest assured that we are protecting your best interests in every insurance negotiation, legal interaction, and more. You can expect us to:
- Provide frequent updates on your case
- Establish liability
- Handle communication with all involved parties
- Gather necessary evidence
- Fight for the maximum value for your case
We evaluate all aspects of your claim and then fight relentlessly on your behalf for the money and justice you need and deserve.
Compensation for Your Medical Expenses, Lost Wages, and More
If you have been injured in a motorcycle vs. car accident caused by someone else’s recklessness and negligence, you can pursue compensation for:
- Medical treatment and hospital bills
- Lost wages and benefits
- Damage to your motorcycle and other property
- Direct and out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- The costs of future medical care
- Future income and benefits losses
- Diminished earning capacity and/or quality of life
- Permanent injury, disability, or disfigurement
When a loved one is killed in a motorcycle accident, we will pursue a wrongful death claim on the behalf of surviving family or estate representatives. Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. now at 516-932-0400 to learn more about getting your claim started and how we are can fight for you.
East Meadow Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Motorcycle Accidents We Handle
New York roadways are rife with hazards for motorcycle riders and their passengers who, because of the open-design of motorcycles, have little protection and are at great risk of physical harm when an accident does occur. If your motorcycle accident was the fault of another party, we will work tirelessly to bring those responsible to justice, regardless of how the accident occurred.
Our East Meadow motorcycle accident lawyers handle injury claims for motorcycle accidents caused by:
- Road hazards including potholes, improper signage, insufficient lighting, neglected maintenance, and more
- Obstructions or debris on the roadway
- Insufficient traffic controls
- Drunk driving
- Distracted or fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
- Aggressive driving or road rage
- Inexperienced drivers
- Illegal lane changes
- Illegal turns
- Failure to yield
- Disregarding traffic signals
- Overloaded tractor trailers
- Mechanical failure of the motorcycle or another vehicle
Unsure whether your motorcycle accident qualifies for a legal claim for compensation? In your free initial case consultation, we will explore the details of your case and advise on a course of action. Call 516-932-0400 now to take advantage of this free service with the team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
Click to contact our East Meadow Personal Injury Lawyers today
When to Call an East Meadow Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
New York limits the time in which you may file a claim for damages resulting from a motorcycle accident. There is no reason to put off calling—the sooner we can begin investigating your accident, the closer you may be to compensation. We will help gather and secure important evidence, collect eyewitness and expert witness statements, organize your medical documentation, and more.
The weeks immediately following a motorcycle accident can be incredibly stressful and uncertain. However, what you do in those early post-accident days can impact your ability to collect compensation you may need to manage your ongoing care and medical needs down the road. We urge you to take that first step so that we can help you.
Call the passionate advocates for the injured at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today at 516-932-0400. We are here to make your claim and protect your rights throughout the process of securing compensation for your damages.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form