Fortunately, East Meadow is a very safe place to live. However, when motorists disregard others’ safety, they put everyone at risk of serious harm and disturb the tranquility that East Meadow residents deserve. When motorists fail to yield the right of way, drive while impaired, or engage in other dangerous behavior, pedestrians like you may even face life-threatening danger.
If you or a loved one was in a pedestrian accident, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is ready to fight for a just outcome. An East Meadow pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm will seek the financial recovery you deserve.
In This Article
- Our Firm Seeks Justice for Pedestrian Accident Claimants in East Meadow
- Why Is Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. a Good Choice for Your Case in East Meadow?
- Recoverable Damages in a Pedestrian Accident Case
- Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Today for Your Free Consultation
Our Firm Seeks Justice for Pedestrian Accident Claimants in East Meadow
We understand what you’re facing right now. You may be in the hospital, in daily pain, unable to work, or even grieving the loss of a loved one (in the case of a fatal pedestrian accident).
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. wants to spare you from having to handle the insurance or legal process alone. A lawsuit or claim could hold the liable parties accountable for your accident. This alone makes hiring our firm worthwhile.
A pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm will take the legal process in East Meadow off of your hands by:
Updating You on Your Case as It Progresses
We will keep you abreast of any changes or updates to your case. We’ll reach out when:
- We’re moving forward to the next stage in the legal or insurance claim process.
- We receive any settlement offers.
- We decide to take your case to court.
- We want to find out how you’d like to handle a specific concern or question in your case.
Your case is about you, and we won’t forget it. Our team will keep you in the know about all significantdevelopments.
Identifying the Liable Parties
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that pedestrian accidents generally occur because of driver error or carelessness. Motorists who speed, text while driving, or engage in other dangerous behavior put other road users at risk of grievous harm.
If a motorist caused your accident, we’ll pursue compensation from their insurer. Other potentially liable parties include:
- The employer of a motorist who struck you while on the job
- The manufacturer or seller of a defective vehicle that failed and caused your accident
- The Town of Hempstead, the County of Nassau or the State of New York if dangerous road conditions contributed to your accident
- Any other party whose negligence contributed to the collision
If multiple parties have liability for your losses, we’ll pursue damages from each of them.
Managing All Case-Related Communications
Communications are a pivotal aspect of any pedestrian accident case. We’ll handle all calls, emails, and other communications with those involved in your claim. This is especially important when we deal with insurance companies and civil defense attorneys. These parties might actively try to undermine your case, and we’ll prevent them from doing so.
Gathering Evidence Supporting Your Pedestrian Accident Claim
A pedestrian accident case is as strong as its supporting evidence. We’ll move swiftly to secure video footage, witness accounts, and any other time-sensitive evidence that supports your case.
Determining the Monetary Value of Your Case
An East Meadow pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm will calculate the monetary cost of your economic and non-economic damages. Once we’ve determined those values, we’ll seek an appropriate settlement or judgment from the liable parties.
We will take care of every detail of your pedestrian accident case. This will allow you to focus on your recovery and put the pieces of your life back together one by one.
For a free legal consultation with a Pedestrian Accident lawyer serving East Meadow, call 516-932-0400
Why Is Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. a Good Choice for Your Case in East Meadow?
Of all the law firms serving East Meadow, there are a few reasons to hire Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for your pedestrian accident case. You might hire us because:
- We have results: Our results speak to our commitment to justice. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has secured many multi-million-dollar case results. Whether we settle or go to trial, we will seek the financial recovery you deserve.
- We always place our clients’ interests first: Our attorneys pledge to do what’s best for you, and we honor that pledge without exception. We back up this pledge by making our fee dependent upon winning results for you. We will only receive our attorney’s fee if we get a settlement or judgment for you. You can rest assured, we will fight relentlessly to win the best possible outcome on your behalf.
- We’re here when you need us: Consistent communication is a guarantee at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. When you call, text, or send us an email, expect an answer or an immediate follow-up.
Our Clients Give Us Five-Star Reviews
We know what is right, and we understand what quality client service looks like. Anything short of these standards is unacceptable. Just consider the reviews of our former clients:
- “I knew it would be tremendously difficult to put into words how appreciative I am for the years of hard work and dedication the team at Friedman & Simon put into my case. I worked with Friedman & Simon on my extremely complex personal injury case. The team of attorneys at Friedman & Simon are nothing short of amazing; not only in my eyes but my family’s eyes as well.” – Daniel, former client
- “Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., fought for me and made sure that I was paid for all the harm that was done to me and for everything I had to go through. They were thorough and professional. I would recommend them highly to anyone who has been injured in an accident.” – Larry, former client
Consider these testimonials to be a preview of the service you will receive from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
East Meadow Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Recoverable Damages in a Pedestrian Accident Case
Compensable losses in your pedestrian accident could comprise:
- Medical-related expenses
- Lost income and diminished earning power
- Permanent disability
- Emotional anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Damage to personal property
Our team will identify your damages, determine their financial cost, and set a target for your settlement or judgment. We’ll then begin the process of securing the recovery you’re entitled to.
Click to contact our East Meadow Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Today for Your Free Consultation
An East Meadow pedestrian accident lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will start working on your case today. We’re ready to be your legal advocates in Nassau County.
Call us today for your free consultation.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form