In a place like Westbury, you could rely on walking as a method of transportation or as a casual recreational activity. Yet, even though pedestrians are a common sight in the village, some motorists do not drive safely.
If you or a loved one suffered harm while walking, a Westbury personal injury lawyer will fight for what you deserve. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has years of experience championing injured people’s rights. We’re ready to hear your story now.
- You Could Start the Legal Process at No Upfront Cost
- Why Partner with a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Westbury, NY?
- We Will Demand Every Dollar You’re Owed
- We Will Determine the Cause of Your Pedestrian Accident in Westbury, NY
- Our Former Clients Have Shared Their Satisfaction with Us
- We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants and Their Families
- Contact Our Team Today to Begin Your Free Case Review
You Could Start the Legal Process at No Upfront Cost
Our law firm proudly serves personal injury claimants on a contingency-fee-basis. This means we don’t charge you anything upfront to get our help. We only request our attorney’s fees if your case successfully concludes. You can learn more about this arrangement when you give us a call.
For a free legal consultation with a Pedestrian Accident lawyer serving Westbury, call 516-932-0400
Why Partner with a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Westbury, NY?
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will do more than seek financial recovery for your hardships. We will also:
- Answer your questions
- Explain every step of the claims process
- Calculate how much you’re owed
- File your case’s paperwork
- Assert your accident’s cause and case’s validity
- Negotiate what you need
- Shield you from bad faith insurance practices
- File your lawsuit
This is just a shortlist of tasks your lawyer will undertake for you. We’re committed to doing everything possible to resolve your case.
Westbury Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
We Will Demand Every Dollar You’re Owed
Compensation following your pedestrian accident could include:
- Healthcare costs
- Lost income and other job-related benefits
- Loss of earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
Every case is different, so you could recover other losses than those listed above.
If Successful, How Will I Receive Damages?
If you secure compensation, you could get compensated in one of two ways:
- A lump sum. The liable party could cut you a check where you receive reimbursement all at once. This would immediately grant you access to the funds you need.
- A structured settlement. In some cases, accepting a structured settlement, where you receive a check every so often until the full sum is paid, is to your advantage for a variety of reasons related to best money management practices
We understand that if a recent pedestrian accident is what has led you to this page, you may be having a hard time with all the unplanned stressors that have been piled on you. That’s where we, as your pedestrian accident lawyers serving Westbury come in. We will explain each of your options, including how you’ll receive compensation if your case succeeds.
You Have a Limited Time To Seek Compensation for Your Losses
New York, like all other states, has a filing deadline for civil lawsuits. How long you have to file depends on many aspects of your situation, including the date of your accident, who the at-fault and liable parties are, and other factors.
Our team will file your case within the applicable deadline to protect your right to damages. The sooner we learn about your situation, the sooner we could get started championing your rights.
We Will Determine the Cause of Your Pedestrian Accident in Westbury, NY
Once we learn what caused your accident, we could pursue the liable party for damages. Your accident could have been caused by one or more of the following:
- Distracted driving: Distracted drivers can unintentionally strike pedestrians when they are not paying attention to the road. Eating, talking while driving, listening to music, and using technology while operating a vehicle are all examples of distracted driving.
- Alcohol or drugs: If a driver was under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or any other mind-altering substance at the time of your accident and caused your injuries as a result you could pursue them for damages.
- Speeding: Speeding motorists have a shorter amount of time to react to pedestrians in their path. If a driver was traveling in excess of the speed limit at the time of your accident, they could be held liable for damages.
- Failure to obey traffic signs: Running a stop sign, red light, or failing to yield to a pedestrian is a form of negligence that could have caused your accident.
Other factors could have contributed to your collision than those listed here. If so, we will identify them and build your case in accordance with our findings.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Former Clients Have Shared Their Satisfaction with Us
After managing their injury cases, some of our previous clients have shared:
- “Roger Simon and his firm is not just your typical lawyer they are the best. First off, they are not rushing things for their Benefit it’s all about their clients and I don’t know how to thank them. Everyone in his office is proficient and they know exactly what to do and how to handle it.”
- “They’re great people, they’re honest, they care about you…it’s like a friendship.”
- “This law firm is highly trustworthy, very professional, and client-friendly, I’d recommend them anytime.”
You can read more about our clients’ testimonials by visiting our website. We also encourage you to check out our Better Business Bureau profile. We have an “A+” rating on the platform.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants and Their Families
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has recovered more than $250 million in damages. Some of our previous case results include:
- $4.1 million for our client who was injured as a motor vehicle accident passenger
- $2.1 million after our client suffered a traumatic brain injury in a pedestrian accident
- $1 million for our client who was struck by a vehicle driven by a parking attendant
- $975,000 for our pedestrian accident client who broke their leg in a collision
We’re committed to doing everything possible to recover what you deserve for your injury-related expenses. While these results may not reflect your case’s own conclusion, we hope they speak to our dedication to our clients.
Contact Our Team Today to Begin Your Free Case Review
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is available to discuss your case today during a free, no-obligation consultation. During this discussion, you can explore your legal options and ask questions about what a pedestrian accident lawyer in Westbury could do for you. Call today. There is no obligation to partner with us when you call.