Pedestrian accidents often leave victims in immense pain and facing extensive damages. If you find yourself in that situation, consider your legal options. A Uniondale personal injury lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will advocate for what you need. We offer free case reviews and will pursue compensation for your hardships.
In This Article
- We Will Seek Complete Coverage of Your Losses
- How Our Team Will Lead Your Pedestrian Accident Case in Uniondale
- We Have Testimonials That Back Our Commitment to Client Success
- Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for Your Free Consultation Today
We Will Seek Complete Coverage of Your Losses
You might be bruised, battered, and suffering after your pedestrian accident. Even worse, you could grapple with the loss of a loved one. Our team serving Uniondale will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim so you could focus on your health and well-being.
One of our duties is to identify your damages. Pedestrians who’ve been struck by motor vehicles might:
- Experience physical pain and other types of trauma: The civil court system allows victims like you to seek coverage for pain and suffering. Your potential claim for pain and suffering accounts for your emotional distress, memories of the accident, difficulty sleeping, impaired quality of life, and physical pain—among other types of harm.
- Face accident-related expenses: The pedestrian accident could cause an array of new expenses, including healthcare expenses, medical equipment, and damage to your personal property.
- Be unable to work: You might lose income, lose out on promotions and bonuses, suffer diminished earning power, and lose benefits if you’re unable to work after your accident.
The severity of your injuries and the nature of your job will typically contribute to the overall extent of your damages. A pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm will work to win the best possible financial recovery for you and your family.
We Will Identify Who Should Pay for Your Losses
The facts of your pedestrian accident in Uniondale will determine liability. We’ll investigate your case immediately, learning who caused your collision. One or more of the following parties could owe you damages:
- A motorist: Human error is the cause of most pedestrian accidents. If a motorist caused your collision, they could bear liability for your losses. All motorists in New York must carry liability insurance. You could recover damages through that avenue.
- A motor vehicle manufacturer: Any vehicle defect that causes a pedestrian accident could be the manufacturer’s fault. We could seek damages for your losses via a product liability lawsuit.
- The Town of Hempstead, the County of Nassau or the State of New York: Hazards like unclear signage, defective traffic signals, and unmarked roads could lead to pedestrian accidents. Any one of the governmental entities mentioned (or another party if our investigation leads us in such a direction,) could be liable for these dangerous conditions.
If your loved one passed away in an accident, we extend our heartfelt condolences for your loss. We will evaluate your wrongful death-related damages. Funeral expenses, loss of consortium (i.e., the special damages, recognized by law, that a person suffers when their spouse is a wrongful death victim,) and pain and suffering are just a few things you could recover.
Each pedestrian accident case presents us with completely unique circumstances. We’ll identify those with liability for your accident in Uniondale, then seek the financial recovery that you deserve and that they owe you.
The legal process is not one you should underestimate. A pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm will handle your lawsuit or insurance claim from start to finish.
For a free legal consultation with a Pedestrian Accident lawyer serving Uniondale, call 516-932-0400
How Our Team Will Lead Your Pedestrian Accident Case in Uniondale
Our firm is located in Nassau County, and we have a stake in seeing the community of Uniondale thrive. When a pedestrian suffers serious injuries, we see it as our duty, as lifelong Long Islanders, to get justice for their losses.
Our firm has ample resources, including a dedicated team of attorneys, paralegals, and case managers. You don’t need to look any further for a personal injury firm serving Uniondale, as we will:
- Keep you updated on your case
- Identify the liable parties
- Communicate with all parties for you
- Gather evidence
- Determine a value for your case
- Fight relentlessly to win the best possible case outcome for you
With over 30 years of experience winning accident injury cases for our fellow Long Islanders, we are ready, willing and able to take on the unique challenges of your case for you. Your only focus should be on rest and recovery. Let our team serving Uniondale handle every detail of your legal needs.
What You Could Expect from Our Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Uniondale
We aim to provide everything a pedestrian accident victim needs in a lawyer. We will meet with you on Long Island or anywhere else in the New York metropolitan area. Once you hire us for your case, expect us to:
- Maintain two-way communication: We will contact you as circumstances in your case change. When you need to reach us with questions or concerns, we’ll be there for you every step of the way.
- Protect your rights: When someone violates an accident victim’s rights, they might also compromise their financial recovery. In other words, sadly, it is not unusual for an at-fault party, their insurance carrier and/or their defense lawyers, to do everything they can to avoid paying for the harm you’ve suffered. Our team is prepared to fight for you and we will keep your right to compensation safe.
- Make your case a priority: If given an option, our clients prefer financial recovery sooner than later. There will be no delays on our end. We’ll work efficiently to secure any settlement or judgment we could get for you.
Uniondale Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
We Have Testimonials That Back Our Commitment to Client Success
We are a law firm that practices what we promise, as our former clients explain:
- “I hired Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to represent me. The other driver had no assets but Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. was able to settle my case for the full limits of that driver’s automobile insurance policy. I received excellent service and the best possible outcome, given the circumstances.” – Michael, former client
- “Since my accident when covid started I was very pleased with all the dedication, support and understanding from Friedman and Simon… but most of all for Michael Mills to be there and make me feel so well taken care off!!! The phone calls and going through every detail was very supporting!!! They are the best!!” – Jennifer, former client
You’ll receive the same high standard of legal care when you hire us for your case.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for Your Free Consultation Today
Hiring a pedestrian accident lawyer is the first step toward financial recovery. Our team serving Uniondale is ready to start your case today, and we want to hear from you.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today for your free consultation.