If you (or a loved one) suffered a burn in an accident caused in whole or in part by another person (or “party”) you might be in a lot of pain and have other damages from your injuries and the incident. You deserve compensation and could recover it through an insurance claim or a lawsuit.
However, before you can receive compensation, you must establish your damages and why the other party is liable for them. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will do these things and much more for you. In a free consultation, we will explain how working with a Jericho burn injury lawyer on our team could help your case. You can call us today to get started.
In This Article
- What Burn Injury Cases Do You Handle in Jericho, N.Y.?
- What Damages Can I Get in a Burn Injury Case?
- How Can a Jericho Burn Injury Lawyer Lead My Case?
- Our Personal Injury Law Firm Has Been Fighting and Winning Recoveries for those Injured by the Negligence of Another Party for Over 30 Years
- Contact Us Today About Working With Our Burn Injury Attorney in Jericho, N.Y.
What Burn Injury Cases Do You Handle in Jericho, N.Y.?
As a personal injury firm, we handle a wide variety of case types that involve any kind of accident and injury, including burns. We have and will handle even the most serious cases involving third- or fourth-degree burns.
Many of our clients come to us with cases involving:
- Construction site accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Product liability incidents
- Medical malpractice incidents
- Loss of a loved one who suffered fatal injuries
If you do not see the cause of your burn injury here, call us so we can talk with you during a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a Burn Injury lawyer serving Jericho, call 516-932-0400
What Damages Can I Get in a Burn Injury Case?
As a burn injury survivor, you’re entitled to all the damages you suffer and incur because of the injury and the incident. For example, you’re entitled to the emotional damages you have from the incident and the financial damages you have from treating your injuries.
Through an insurance claim or an injury lawsuit, you may be able to recover:
- Physical damages: These could include pain and suffering due to your injuries, disfigurement due to scarring, and possibly disability due to muscular or neurological damage.
- Emotional/mental damages: Depending on your situation, these could include emotional anguish, mental trauma, and/or loss in your ability to enjoy life.
- Financial damages: You could recover medical treatment expenses, burn therapy expenses, vehicle repair costs, lost income, any loss in your income-earning ability, and other damages.
Damages in a Case Involving Loss of Life
If your loved one suffered fatal burn injuries in Jericho, N.Y., we are very sorry for your loss and want to guide you through this difficult time. Your family could recover several damages through a wrongful death lawsuit. These could include:
- Physical damages, such as any pain your loved one experienced
- Emotional/mental damages, such as emotional anguish, mental trauma, loss of companionship, loss of parental support, and/or loss of enjoyment of life
- Financial damages, including any unpaid medical expenses, your family’s loss in income, funeral and related expenses, and more
Jericho Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
How Can a Jericho Burn Injury Lawyer Lead My Case?
If you file an insurance claim or civil lawsuit, you’d have to establish your damages and their monetary value, identify the liable party, and prove that party’s negligence. You’d also have to negotiate for your settlement or litigate to a verdict against adversarial parties who will seek to discredit you and your claims.
Our firm will take care of all of that for you. With us managing your case, you will have time to focus on your recovery and your family while our Jericho burn injury attorney takes care of:
- Keeping you updated on your case: We will ensure you understand where your case stands and explain any developments. We will promptly answer your questions and concerns.
- Identifying the liable party: Depending on your incident, this party could be a construction site supervisor, a motorist, a rideshare company, or another party.
- Communicating with all parties for you: We could negotiate for a settlement or prosecute a case to a verdict that meets your needs. If our attorney cannot settle your case outside of court, they can file a lawsuit and take your case for recovery to court.
- Gathering evidence: Your lawyer will seek out evidence, like onsite security camera footage, to identify which party is liable so you can claim compensation.
- Determining a value for your burn injury case: An attorney will review your financial and non-financial damages and assign monetary values for your losses that do not have a fixed dollar amount.
Click to contact our Jericho Personal Injury Lawyers today
Our Personal Injury Law Firm Has Been Fighting and Winning Recoveries for those Injured by the Negligence of Another Party for Over 30 Years
When we bring you on as our client, we will start on your case right away. You won’t have to worry about any aspect of your case. Our legal team, with over 30 years of experience in personal injury law, has recovered over $250,000,000 for our clients. We are proud to have assisted many of New York’s injured over the decades, and some of them share what it’s like to work with us on our testimonials page. One client, Moulton, shared the following:
“This law firm is highly trustworthy, very professional, and client-friendly, I’d recommend them anytime.”
We Will Work on Your Case With No Upfront Fees
Upon hiring an attorney from our team, you won’t have to pay them any legal fees, and you won’t pay any fees while they work on your case. Instead, you’ll pay us from your case settlement or verdict and won’t pay anything if we don’t recover your compensation. You don’t have to worry about any out-of-pocket fees or expenses and you will only pay if and when we win a money recovery for you.
Also, we can meet with you on Long Island or elsewhere in the New York metropolitan area. If you consult with us, we’ll discuss this with you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us Today About Working With Our Burn Injury Attorney in Jericho, N.Y.
If you or a loved one suffered a burn injury, our firm will work on your behalf to recover damages from the liable party. In a free consultation, we’ll tell you more about working with one of our burn injury attorneys in Jericho. After the consultation, if you hire our team, we will do everything necessary to recover damages for you.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today for a free consultation.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form