Oceanside Car Accident Lawyer
If you sustained injuries in a car accident caused by another party’s negligence, you should not have to bear the costs associated with those injuries. An Oceanside car accident lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can identify the at-fault party, establish their liability, and see that you recover your damages.
Our legal team has represented the injured people of Long Island since 1991. We stand ready to work diligently on your behalf to recover your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other expenses related to your car accident injuries.
Call us today. Our multilingual staff is eager to speak with you and arrange your free consultation. Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. at (516) 932-0400 today.
We Handle All Types of Car Accidents
A car accident can happen anywhere, anytime, and for a multitude of reasons. If negligence drives any of those reasons, and someone gets injured, we are here to help.
Our firm accepts every type of car accident case, including those caused by:
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Road construction
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive drivers
- Improper turns
- Failure to adhere to traffic laws
- Poorly marked roadways
- Inadequate lighting
- Debris on the road
An Oceanside car accident lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will identify the person(s) at fault for your accident, establish their liability, and fight for your compensation.
How Working with an Oceanside Car Accident Lawyer Benefits You
When you work with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., you are working with a firm that has been handling cases like yours for over 25 years. We are as passionate today about helping accident victims as we were when we started. As your legal representatives, we commit to:
- Keep You Updated on Your Case – Our staff and legal team will go out of their way to let you know that your case is being handled professionally, efficiently, and effectively.
- Investigate Your Case – We will launch our investigation to determine who caused your car accident and to gather the evidence that proves their culpability, as well as the damages you have suffered.
- Identify At-Fault Parties and Establish Liability – In addition to identifying who is to blame for your accident, we will also establish their liability.
- Handle Every Aspect of Your Case – This means we will communicate with all involved parties, from witnesses to insurers, judges, lawyers, and ultimately if a trial is necessary, a jury. a. We will manage all deadlines and every detail, working to ensure a winning case and the best possible case outcome.
- Calculate the Value of Your Claim – We will determine and document every loss you have suffered, whether economic or noneconomic in nature.
We will handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on the most important task—recovering from your injuries.
Proving Fault and Establishing Liability
To recover compensation for your damages, you must prove that the defendant’s negligence caused your accident. The law provides a formula for fulfilling this requirement, and it involves proving the following four statements to be true:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care to behave in a safe and responsible way.
- The defendant breached this duty.
- The defendant’s failure to uphold their duty of care caused the car accident.
- You suffered damages from the accident.
Our legal team will establish the defendant’s negligence and liability by establishing all the above statements using evidence from our law firm’s investigation.
Our Private Investigation of Your Car Accident
To support our argument of negligence, as well as your damage claims, we will investigate your car accident by:
- Visiting the scene of the accident
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting photos and videos
- Gathering your medical records
- Obtaining a copy of the police accident report
- Getting copies of your wage statements
To the extent required by the unique circumstances of your case, we will also obtain opinions from experts in the areas of medicine, economics, vocational rehabilitation, and life-care planning to estimate the damages you will suffer down the road due to ongoing medical care, future treatment, and diminished earning potential.
Calculating Your Recoverable Damages
We will calculate the value of your claim by uncovering, itemizing, and adding all the damages. Your economic damages could include the following types of damages:
- Ambulance fees
- Medical treatment and care
- Lab work and imaging
- Future medical expenses
- Ongoing medical treatment
- Lost wages and benefits
- Estimated future lost income and earning potential
- Replacement services
Noneconomic damages might include these types of damages:
- Diminished quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
If your loved one died as the result of injuries they sustained in a car accident, we are sorry for your loss. Please know that you are entitled to pursue a wrongful death action to help you cope with both the economic and emotional impact your loved one’s untimely passing will have on you and your family. Our attorneys can represent you in this effort. We are determined to win the compensation you are entitled to and the justice your departed loved one deserves.
Call Us Today to Arrange a Free Consultation
For over 25 years, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.’s team of personal injury lawyers and dedicated staff have been championing the rights of Long Island’s accident victims.
Keep in mind that New York’s statute of limitations under NY § 214 restricts the amount of time you have after your accident to take legal action. It is critically important not to overstep this time limit. Let us start working on your case today so we can construct it with the care that generates the best possible results.
We are ready to meet with you to discuss your car accident. We can meet with you on Long Island or at the location of your choice anywhere in the New York metropolitan area. We want to make every step of your case as convenient as possible.
Our legal team works on a contingency basis, meaning you pay us only when you get paid and you do not need to ever incur any out of pocket expense related to your case.Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today for a free case review and consultation. Our multilingual staff is eager to take your call: (516) 932-0400.