If another party’s actions caused you to suffer injuries in a car accident, you deserve compensation for your economic and noneconomic damages.
In This Article
- We Handle All Types of Levittown Car Accident Cases
- Establishing Fault and Liability for Car Accident Damages
- Determining a Value for Your Levittown Car Accident Case
- The Benefits of Working with a Levittown Car Accident Lawyer
- Free Case Review for Levittown Car Accident Victims
We Handle All Types of Levittown Car Accident Cases
The Levittown car accident lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. assist victims of car accidents of all types, including multi-vehicle accidents caused by:
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Reckless drivers
- Aggressive drivers/road rage
- Excessive speed
- Failure to yield
- Illegal/unsafe lane changes
- Illegal turns
- Following too closely
- Fatigued driving
Sometimes single vehicle accidents cause injuries to the driver, passenger(s), pedestrian(s) or bicyclist(s) as a result of the negligence of another party. In such cases the accident may have been caused by:
- Poorly marked roads
- Road construction
- Poor roadway maintenance
- Insufficient roadway lighting
- Poorly designed traffic control devices
- Roadway obstruction or debris
- Obstructed views
Our legal team will investigate your accident, determine the parties who caused or contributed to it, and establish liability. We will identify all economic and noneconomic damages to calculate the value of your case. We will protect your legal rights and fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
Throughout the legal process, our team will be there to assist you. As compassionate advocates for the injured, the personal injury lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Levittown, call 516-932-0400
Establishing Fault and Liability for Car Accident Damages
When you select Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to handle your Levittown car accident case, we will undertake a thorough investigation of the accident. We will gather evidence to establish the following:
- Duty of care: The at-fault party had an obligation to act reasonably and protect others from harm.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault party behaved negligently and caused or contributed to your accident.
- Causation: The at-fault party’s negligence caused you to suffer injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
A well-supported case allows us to recover the maximum compensation for your damages. We will document your case using information that may include:
- Accident report
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Surveillance video
- Eyewitness statements
- Accident reconstruction
- Medical records
- Income records
- Expert opinions or testimony
Once we establish fault and liability, our team determines the value of your case based on your damages.
Levittown Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Determining a Value for Your Levittown Car Accident Case
The Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. legal team will identify all economic and noneconomic damages you sustained in your car accident. You may have grounds to pursue compensation for the following types of damages:
- Emergency transport
- Emergency medical treatment
- Physician and surgeon services
- Hospitalization and surgical facilities
- Medical testing and imaging
- Medications and assistive devices
- Accessibility modifications (home and car)
- Lost wages and benefits
- Emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Diminished earning capacity
If you sustained permanent injuries or if you were disabled or disfigured, you have the right to compensation for those losses. We will also include in your claim the projected cost of any future medical treatment or care that you need and the projected value of future income and benefits losses.
In addition to medical records and earnings statements, we may use expert options to support your claim’s value. This may include:
- Medical experts: To support your prognosis and the cost of future treatment needs
- Life care experts: To identify any future in-home or residential care needs
- Vocational experts: To identify job limitations and retraining needs
- Economic experts: To support the value of future income loss
If your loved one died from injuries they sustained in a car accident, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can assist you with a wrongful death claim. Contact us today to learn more: 516-932-0400.
The Benefits of Working with a Levittown Car Accident Lawyer
When you choose a car accident lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., you will benefit from our background and our dedication to recovering every dollar you deserve for your injuries and other damages.
We will protect your legal rights and provide customized legal services that include:
Providing Updates About Your Case
Our legal team communicates with you regularly throughout the legal process. We answer your questions and provide updates regarding significant developments in your case.
Proving Fault and Liability
We investigate your case to identify the party or parties that caused your car accident. We document your case with information and evidence that establishes liability for your damages.
Communicating With All Parties
The Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. car accident lawyers handle all aspects of your case. We communicate with all parties on your behalf, including insurance companies, other attorneys, and anyone else involved in your case.
Investigating and Documenting Your Case
To ensure we obtain the best results for you, we investigate and document all aspects of your car accident. This allows us to build a strong, persuasive case on your behalf.
Determining the Value of Your Car Accident Damages
We identify and document all damages you suffered to establish the value of your case. This helps ensure that we recover the maximum compensation for your injuries.
When you choose Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to represent you in a car accident case, we handle every detail. This allows you to focus on your recovery and getting your life back to normal.
You have a limited time to pursue legal action after a car accident. New York’s statute of limitations for car accidents and other critical time restrictions apply to your case. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will make sure that action is taken in a timely manner to protect your rights. The sooner you contact us, the greater our opportunity to build the strongest case possible for you. Call us today to discuss these time limits and how we can help you 516-932-0400.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Free Case Review for Levittown Car Accident Victims
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. our personal injury attorneys tailor our legal services to meet your needs and obtain the results you deserve. Our multilingual team can assist you in languages that include English, Spanish, Greek, Tamil, Kannada, or Bengali.
Contact us today at 516-932-0400 for a complimentary consultation and case evaluation.