If you sustained injuries in a construction accident in Levittown NY, you deserve compensation for your injuries and other losses.
For a free case evaluation, contact us today at 516-932-0400.
In This Article
- Let Us Help With Your Levittown Construction Accident Case
- The Benefits of Working With a Levittown Construction Accident Lawyer
- Establishing Liability for a Levittown Construction Accident
- Calculating the Value of Your Construction Accident Damages
- Free Consultation for Levittown Construction Accident Cases
Let Us Help With Your Levittown Construction Accident Case
Injuries caused by construction accidents can require extensive medical treatment and prevent you from returning to work until you recover. If you were in the course of your employment at the time of the accident you are entitled to workers compensation benefits. However, quite often workers compensation benefits not enough to cover all your post-accident expenses and damages. You might have other options.
As a general rule, New York employees injured in the course of their employment cannot sue their employer for any negligence that may have caused or contributed to the happening of the accident. . However, the construction accident lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can identify any other party who may have caused or contributed to your injuries and pursue a third-party personal injury case on your behalf
Our injury lawyers will fight to get you the compensation you deserve for the injuries and damages you suffered in your construction accident.
Construction accident cases we have handled in the past include:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Falls from above (scaffolds, ladders)
- Crane accidents
- Falling debris
- Structural collapse
- Construction equipment malfunctions
- Safety violations
- Code violations
- Inferior design
- Defective materials or workmanship
- Fires and explosions
- Exposure to toxins
- Poor maintenance practices
- Inadequate equipment operator training
- Inadequate supervision
The legal team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. investigates your case, establishes fault, and proves liability for your damages. Our legal team identifies the recoverable damages and documents your case thoroughly. We provide a free initial consultation and we never collect a fee unless and until you recover the compensation you deserve. Call today to get started: 516-932-0400.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Levittown, call 516-932-0400
The Benefits of Working With a Levittown Construction Accident Lawyer
Since 1991, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has been a passionate advocate for the injured. We will stand by you and fight to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
Our services include:
Remaining in Constant Communication With You
Throughout the legal process, the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. legal team provides answers to your questions and updates about your case.
We evaluate the evidence in your case to identify all parties that caused or contributed to your construction accident and prove their liability for your damages.
Communicating With Other Parties
We handle every facet of your case and communicate with all parties on your behalf. We communicate with other attorneys, insurance company representatives, and anyone else who may be involved.
Investigating Your Construction Accident
We conduct a thorough investigation of your construction accident and injuries, documenting the facts of the case and obtaining critical evidence.
Calculating Recoverable Damages
Our legal team identifies all economic and non-economic damages related to your case and obtains the documentation necessary to support the value of your claim.
To preserve your right to recover compensation for your damages, you must take legal action within the time allowed under the New York statutes. The sooner you contact us the greater our opportunity to build the strongest case possible for you. Contact a Levittown construction accident lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today to get started: 516-932-0400.
Levittown Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Establishing Liability for a Levittown Construction Accident
The party liable for your construction accident may be any of the following:
- Property owner
- Construction manager
- General contractor
- Trade contractor / sub-contractor
- Material supplier
- Equipment rental firm
In some cases, multiple parties may have contributed to a construction accident. The legal team at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will investigate your case to identify the at-fault party and establish liability for your damages.
We document your case using information such as:
- Accident reports
- Safety reports and records
- Photos and videos of the scene
- Statements from witnesses
- Building inspection reports
- Maintenance and service records
- Expert opinions
To prove liability, we demonstrate the following elements:
- Duty of Care: The defendant had a duty to act reasonably to protect others from harm.
- Breach of Duty: The defendant failed to act with reason and breached their duty of care due to wrongful or negligent acts.
- Causation: The defendant’s breach of duty caused your construction accident, making them liable for your damages.
- Damages: You may have the right to recover economic and non-economic damages from the liable party.
Calculating the Value of Your Construction Accident Damages
To establish the value of your case, the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. legal team identifies all economic, physical, and emotional damages related to your construction accident and injuries.
Your damages may include:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Physician and surgeon services
- Hospitalization and surgery
- Medical testing and imaging
- Medication and medical devices
- Physical therapy
- Lost wages and benefits
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
- Diminished earning capacity
- Direct expenses and out-of-pocket costs
You may also have the right to recover compensation for any disability, disfigurement, or permanent damage you sustained in your construction accident.
If you lost a loved one due to injuries sustained in a construction accident, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will pursue a wrongful death case on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Free Consultation for Levittown Construction Accident Cases
The personal injury lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will work tirelessly for you to hold the at-fault party responsible and recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life. From beginning to end, we will be by your side, providing support and helping you through this challenging time.
Our helpful, multilingual legal team can assist you in English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, and Kannada.
For a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and case review, call 516-932-0400 now.