If a property owner’s negligence caused you to slip and fall or trip and fall and suffer injuries, you are entitled to compensation for your damages.
The Hempstead slip and fall lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. are ready to recover compensation for the damages you have suffered. Call 516-932-0400 today; a member of our legal team will review your case, answer your questions, address your concerns and treat you with the respect and professionalism you deserve.
In This Article
- Slip and Trip and Fall Accidents Happen in Many Ways and Places. We Accept Them All
- Property Owners Are Responsible for Maintaining Safe Properties
- Our Hempstead Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers Will Prove Liability in Your Case
- We Gather Evidence to Prove Liability in Your Case
- Calculation of Damages Backed by Powerful Expert Opinion and Hard Facts
- Our Suite of Legal Services Gives You Comprehensive Action on Your Slip or Trip and Fall
- There is a Time Limit Associated with Pursuing Compensation
- Our Hempstead Trip and Fall Lawyers Are Here to Help
Slip and Trip and Fall Accidents Happen in Many Ways and Places. We Accept Them All
There is no limit to the types of places where a slip and fall accident can occur. How these accidents happen is equally varied.
Here is a list of common slip and fall and trip and fall accident scenarios:
- Loose mats or rugs
- Staircases that lack handrails
- Cords or cables that have not been secured
- Potholes in parking lots
- Spills or leaks
- Inadequate lighting
- Cracks in sidewalks
- Curbs that are not marked
- Safety code violations
We handle all these types of slip or trip and fall cases. Call today to get started: 516-932-0400.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Hempstead, call 516-932-0400
Property Owners Are Responsible for Maintaining Safe Properties
Property owners, managers and those that maintain properties must take reasonable care to keep all areas of their properties safe. When a hazard is, or should have been, found by one of these entities, they must:
- Post caution signs or otherwise notify others of the hazard
- Fix the problem within a reasonable period of time
Failure to take the above steps positions one or more of these parties to be liable for any damages resulting from a slip or trip and fall injury on the property.
Our attorneys have worked since 1991 to assist in the recovery of damages for accident victims. We will help you do the same for your slip or trip and fall accident. Call today to get help from a Hempstead slip and fall accident and injury lawyer: 516-932-0400.
Hempstead Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Our Hempstead Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers Will Prove Liability in Your Case
For your slip and fall case to be successful, we must prove the following:
- The property owner or other responsible party knew or should have known about a hazard on their property.
- The property owner or other responsible party did not remedy the hazard or warn visitors of it.
- The hazard caused you to suffer injuries.
- You sustained damages.
Our team will investigate your slip or trip and fall to determine whether these elements exist.
We Gather Evidence to Prove Liability in Your Case
We satisfy the above criteria with hard evidence and documentation. We tap a variety of sources for this support:
- Witness statements
- Pictures and videos from the accident scene
- Medical reports
- Statements from your employer to prove wages/income
- Police reports
- Records that prove property ownership
To further fortify the supporting evidence and complete the picture of your slip or trip and fall case, we obtain the professional opinions of a variety of experts, including:
- Life care planning
- Accident reconstruction
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Calculation of Damages Backed by Powerful Expert Opinion and Hard Facts
With this team of experts weighing in on your case, we will build a compelling argument as to how your accident happened, and how it has and will continue to impact you medically, financially, and professionally.
This is the heart of your case. We will use both fact-based evidence and expert statements to attach and fight for the maximum dollar amount for the damages you have suffered because of your accident.
We will include the following types of damages when determining a just settlement amount:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of wages and other income
- Lost benefits
- Diminished future potential earnings
- Emergency transportation to the hospital
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Prescription drugs including pain management
- Ongoing/future medical treatment
- Loss of future wages, income, and benefits
- Replacement services
- Diminished quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
In addition to calculating all of the above damages, our Hempstead slip and fall accident and injury lawyers will assess damages resulting from any permanent disfigurement, disability or other damage.
Finally, if your loved one lost their life as the result of injuries sustained in a slip or trip and fall accident, you can pursue a wrongful death action. We will take on the mission of seeking compensation for your loss. Call us today at 516-932-0400.
Our Suite of Legal Services Gives You Comprehensive Action on Your Slip or Trip and Fall
When you hire the Hempstead slip or trip and fall accident and injury lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., you can rest assured that we are handling every aspect of your case. All you need to concern yourself with is your course of medical treatment and recovering physically from your injuries.
We do the following for our clients:
- Always keep you updated on your case.
- Identify the at-fault and liable party or parties in your case.
- Handle all communications with anyone connected to your case.
- Investigate and document your case to improve your chances for damage recovery.
- Identify all your damages to arrive at a claim value that covers what you need.
- As indicated, negotiate or litigate to obtain the maximum dollar amount for you.
There is a Time Limit Associated with Pursuing Compensation
With all of life’s distractions and commitments, especially when made more demanding by dealing with the aftermath of a slip or trip and fall accident, it is unfortunately too easy to let time pass without taking action on a claim for compensation.
However, it is critically important to keep in mind that New York’s statute of limitations requires that you file legal action for your case within a certain time frame following the date of your accident. Additionally, the prosecution of injury claims has other various applicable time-deadlines.
Rather than risk missing the statute of limitations or other deadlines, consider hiring legal counsel today. Putting your personal injury case in our hands will help ensure everything gets done on time. It also gives our legal team more time and opportunity to build an ironclad case for you.
Call our office at 516-932-0400 for your free consultation.
Our Hempstead Trip and Fall Lawyers Are Here to Help
We do not collect fees unless and until you receive compensation for your slip and fall injuries. Our multilingual team of professionals is happy to assist you in English, Greek, Kannada, Spanish, Tamil, and Bengali.
Call us today at 516-932-0400.