If you or a loved one were injured at Jones Beach on Long Island, you can sue if another party caused your accident. A Long Island personal injury lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can investigate your accident, determine who is liable, and hold them accountable for your injuries and losses.
Call 516-932-0400 for your free case evaluation.
Jones Beach on Long Island: Know the Risks
As with any park area, there are risks in visiting Jones Beach and partaking in the activities there. Park administrators and businesses operating inside the park are responsible for maintaining their property, equipment, and services for the protection of visitors. When the negligence, misconduct, or recklessness of park administrators, staff within the park, or other visitors results in injury, we pursue justice for those affected.
What might make the owners of Jones Beach liable for your injuries?
- Inattentive lifeguards and other staff
- Trip and fall hazards such as cracked pavement, neglected or poorly designed walkways, and more
- Unmarked stairs or curbs
- Slip and fall hazards including wet floors
- Insufficient lighting
- Missing handrails
- Boating accidents, including motorboats, kayaks, sailboats, etc. (in this case, the other party in your boating accident would likely be your liable party)
- Poor equipment maintenance
- Poor sports complex and field upkeep
- Poor sanitation or food handling practices in food service areas
- Failure on the part of park staff or administration to properly and immediately remedy any safety hazard once they have been made aware of it
- Establishing Liability for Your Jones Beach State Park Injury
- How Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Helps
- I Was Injured at Jones Beach on Long Island, Can I Sue?
Establishing Liability for Your Jones Beach State Park Injury
In many cases, personal injury cases are not due to a single incident of carelessness, but a combination of factors that contribute to an injury or death. Regardless of how the injury occurred, you have a right to compensation when the negligence or recklessness of another party was a contributing factor.
We investigate your case to determine liability and gather evidence to support your claim. Our team evaluates each case to determine the following:
Duty of Care
We prove that the liable party had a duty to maintain park property or otherwise act in a safe manner or clearly warn visitors of the hazard.
Breach of Duty
We prove the liable party failed to uphold their responsibility due to careless, reckless, or negligent action or inaction.
Because the at-fault party’s negligence caused your injury, they are liable for all resulting damages.
We identify and seek compensation for all economic and noneconomic damages, including:
- Emergency transport and medical treatment
- Medical tests and imaging
- Hospitalization and physician care
- Medication, medical devices, and mobility aids
- Accessibility modifications to your home or car
- Lost future income and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Cost of future treatment and care
- Diminished quality of life
- Future treatment, surgery, medication, and care costs
If your loved one died in a Jones Beach accident, we will file a wrongful death claim to recover for all the terrible losses that resulted from this tragedy.
You do not have to navigate the system alone. We are compassionate advocates for the injured and will fight for the compensation you deserve. Call 516-932-0400 today for your free case consultation with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
For a free legal consultation with a Jones Beach Injury lawyer serving Long Island, call 516-932-0400
How Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Helps
Every case is unique. We offer a customized services tailored to the specific needs of each client. We provide each client informed counsel as well as:
Regular case updates and access to our team of legal experts
- An investigation to identify liable parties
- Managed communications with other lawyers, insurance companies, and other entities on your behalf
- Evidence gathering including any applicable photo and video footage, accident reports, witness statements, property safety records, and, as needed, expert opinions from our network of medical experts, vocational rehabilitation specialists, life care planners, and economists
- An inventory of the economic and noneconomic impacts of your injury. We will place a value on your case and fight to ensure you receive the maximum compensation available.
Our dedicated legal team members advocate tirelessly for your rights throughout the compensation process. If it is not possible for you to visit our office, we are happy to travel to you anywhere on Long Island or in New York City. Call 516-932-0400 now to learn more about how we help Jones Beach injury victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Long Island Jones Beach Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
I Was Injured at Jones Beach on Long Island, Can I Sue?
The facts of every case must be carefully examined in the context of the applicable laws. Generally, if another party, which may mean a natural person, a corporation or a governmental agency, failed to act as they were obligated to act or did act in a manner that they were obligated not to act, and you suffered an injury as a result, you may be able to assert a claim or commence a lawsuit to recover for the harm that you suffered. Whether or not your particular circumstances will support a claim or lawsuit requires the thoughtful review of an experienced personal injury attorney. It is in your best interest to take action, by calling for a free consultation, immediately.
You have a limited time to file a lawsuit in the state of New York. Do not delay—the sooner you call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., the greater our opportunity to build the strongest case possible on your behalf.
Cases We Accept
Our multilingual team is proud to serve you in English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, and Kannada. Call today if you or a loved one is suffering from injuries sustained at Jones Beach, including but not limited to:
- Cuts, punctures, lacerations and other wounds from sharp objects
- Broken bones or torn ligaments
- Traumatic brain injury
- Neck or spinal injury
- Infection, food-borne illness, or a communicable disease
- Injuries from a slip and fall or trip and fall
- Emotional or psychological trauma
- Dog bites
Call today for a free consultation and discover how Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. can help. There’s no risk, and we never collect an attorney’s fee unless and until you obtain compensation. Call 516-932-0400 now.