If you suffered injuries in an accident involving a Lyft vehicle, you deserve compensation. A Long Island Lyft accident lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will fight to resolve your case so you get compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other physical and emotional damages.
Call us today for a free consultation: 516-932-0400. We represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning we do not collect attorney fees unless and until you recover compensation.
In This Article
- We Accept All Types of Lyft Accident Cases on Long Island
- Recovering Damages After a Long Island Lyft Accident
- Let Us Handle Your Long Island Lyft Accident Case
- Act Quickly Before Time Runs Out
- Talk to a Long Island Lyft Accident Lawyer Today
We Accept All Types of Lyft Accident Cases on Long Island
Our team represents various parties who suffered injuries in Lyft accidents, including:
- Lyft passengers
- Lyft drivers
- Drivers and passengers in other vehicles
Our rideshare accident team will investigate your crash to determine which insurance policy covers your injuries. We will then take appropriate legal action to fight for the best possible outcome for your case.
For a free legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Long Island, call 516-932-0400
Recovering Damages After a Long Island Lyft Accident
The compensation recoverable after a Lyft accident depends on the liable party(ies), as well as the Lyft driver’s status at the time of the accident. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, the following policies may apply:
- The Lyft driver’s personal insurance policy: This policy applies when the driver is not logged into the app.
- Lyft’s PIP insurance policy: Lyft provides $50,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) coverage for occupants of the vehicle as well as bicyclists or pedestrians involved in the accident.
- Lyft’s liability insurance policy: If the Lyft driver caused the accident, Lyft’s $1.25 million liability policy covers injuries suffered by Lyft passengers and third parties including other drivers, their passengers, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
- Another driver’s personal insurance policy: If a third-party driver caused the accident, you could recover compensation from that driver’s insurance policy as you would after a typical car accident.
We will file a claim with the appropriate policy and fight for the compensation you deserve. You might be entitled to compensation for the following types of damages:
- Medical treatment and related costs
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your damaged vehicle
- Replacement of other personal property
- Rental car fees
- Loss of services
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
If your loved one died in a Long Island Lyft accident, we can help you pursue a wrongful death action. Reach out to us today to discuss filing a wrongful death claim.
Call us at 516-932-0400.
Long Island Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Let Us Handle Your Long Island Lyft Accident Case
We will negotiate for a fair settlement or argue your case in court to a jury. Let us handle your case so you can focus on recovering from your accident.
- Identify the liable party(ies)
- Determine which insurance policies apply
- Collect evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Build a case for compensation
- File a claim on your behalf
Act Quickly Before Time Runs Out
Like other states, New York’s statute of limitations places a deadline on how long you have to file a lawsuit. Additionally, New York’s No-Fault Law limits the time you have to file a claim for certain categories of damage. Depending on your case, there may be other significant limitations of time that apply. It is important to act quickly after the crash to enlist our help and get the process started.
Contact us right away at 516-932-0400.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Long Island Lyft Accident Lawyer Today
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., our Lyft accident attorneys are passionate advocates for the injured. We will fight for the compensation you deserve.
We have a multilingual staff that can assist you in English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, or Kannada. Let us review your case for free and help you navigate the legal process after a Long Island Lyft accident.
Call our office today at 516-932-0400 for a consultation with a member of our team.