A trip to the water park can be a fun and rewarding adventure for the entire family. However, water parks are not without their risks. Park accidents can cause painful, debilitating injuries and even result in death.
If you or a loved one was injured at Splish Splash Water Park on Long Island, you may be able to sue. A Long Island injury lawyer from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will help you get the compensation you deserve. Call 516-932-0400 now to learn more during a free case consultation.
Splish Splash Water Park: Know the Risks
New York property owners owe visitors a duty of care and are responsible for keeping their property in a safe condition. If they fail to do so, they can be liable for any injuries that occur. Owners and operators of amusement and water parks are subject to these laws and may be held legally responsible when guests are injured at their parks.
Any of the following can make the owners of Splish Splash Water Park liable for your injuries:
- Mechanical failure of a water slide or ride (in this case, you might also be able to hold the manufacturer liable for your injuries)
- Failure to comply with minimum height, weight, and health restrictions
- Failure to properly use equipment
- Improper instruction on water attraction usage and signage to warn users of risks
- Inexperienced or untrained park staff
- Cracked pavement, slippery walkways, damaged stairs, improper surfaces for wet use, or other property design and maintenance hazards
If you were injured at Splish Splash Water Park on Long Island, call 516-932-0400 for a free consultation with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. We help the injured secure the compensation they deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a splish splash water park injury lawyer serving Long Island, call 516-932-0400
Different Types of Water Park Injuries We Handle
Injuries from waterslides, lazy rivers, and other park facilities can range from mild to severe and life-altering.
Some common injuries that occur at water parks include:
- Crushing injuries
- Broken bones, head trauma, or other injuries common in slip, trip, and fall incidents
- Neck or back injuries caused by spinning, straining, or forcefully hitting the water
- Traumatic brain injury
In some cases, the injuries sustained at a water park can result in death. If your loved one passed away due to the injuries they sustained at Splish Splash Water Park, our wrongful death lawyers will seek justice for you on their behalf.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. at 516-932-0400 to share with us the specifics of your case. We can help you determine whether you have a case and how we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Long Island Splish Splash Water Park Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
How Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Helps
We understand that each case is unique and you are, too. While every client benefits from our informed counsel, we customize a plan of action and service to meet your specific needs. Our multilingual team can serve you in English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, or Kannada. As a client of Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., you can expect:
- Regular updates about your case: We keep you informed for the entirety of your case. We are also just a call away for any questions or concerns you might have.
- That we will handle all communications with other lawyers, insurance companies, and other entities on your behalf: We understand how much you may have to worry about with your injuries. One goal of the representation we will provide for you is to address every part of your case so that you may focus your attention on your medical treatment and recovery..
- An investigation into your accident and injuries, the contributing factors that caused them, and who is liable.
- The benefit, when indicated, of expert witness testimony from our network of medical experts, vocational rehabilitation specialists, life care planners, and economists to strengthen your case.
- A thorough analysis of the economic and non-economic impacts of your injury, to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation to which you are entitled
Where there are multiple parties responsible for your injuries, we hold each one accountable. The members of our dedicated legal team are your guides and tireless advocates through the process of getting compensation for your injuries.
Call 516-932-0400 now to learn more about how we help water park injury victims recover compensation to meet their needs now and in the future.
I Was Injured at Splish Splash Water Park on Long Island, Can I Sue?
You have a limited time to file a lawsuit in the state of New York. Regardless of how your injuries occurred, if the recklessness, negligence, or misconduct of another party caused or contributed to your suffering, we can help. The sooner you contact us, the greater our opportunity to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., we offer a free case consultation to help those injured in water parks understand their legal right to compensation. There is no risk in seeking legal representation, as we never collect attorney’s fees unless and until you obtain compensation.
Call 516-932-0400 now. We are here to help answer your questions and protect your best interests in the pursuit of justice for your injuries. We are passionate advocates for the injured and will fight tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.