If your loved one passed away in a North Bellmore accident, we extend our heartfelt condolences to your family. Having to cope with the loss of your loved one can be one of life’s greatest challenges. Thankfully, when another person’s wrongful acts are the cause of your loved one’s death, you have options to hold them accountable.
A North Bellmore wrongful death lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. could guide you through the legal process and recover compensation for you. With our firm advocating for your family, you will be able to rely on us for passionate legal guidance.
In This Article
- Bringing the Liable Party to Justice in a North Bellmore Wrongful Death Case
- How Our North Bellmore Wrongful Death Lawyers Will Benefit Your Case
- Our Wrongful Death Attorney Will Work on Your Case Without Charging Upfront Fees
- The North Bellmore Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations You Must Adhere To
- Reach Out to Our Firm To Work With Our North Bellmore Wrongful Death Lawyer
Bringing the Liable Party to Justice in a North Bellmore Wrongful Death Case
Typically, the damages awarded in a wrongful death case will go to the decedent’s estate and the decedent’s surviving family members. If your loved one required medical care before they passed, our North Bellmore personal injury lawyer will explain your rights to financial compensation for:
- Diagnostic imaging costs
- Ambulance bills
- Cost of the hospital stay
- Surgical intervention
- Prescription medications
- Medical treatment
The decedent’s estate is also entitled to compensation for the decedent’s funeral and burial expenses as well. There are several other types of damages that could be awarded to the decedent’s surviving family. These include:
- Loss of consortium (These are the special types of loss, recognized by law, that a person suffers when their spouse has been a wrongful death victim
- Loss of financial support
- The pain and suffering your loved one experienced prior to their passing
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
You will learn more about how much your wrongful death case will be valued at when you work with our firm. We will also explain how much the liable party could be ordered to compensate your family.
For a free legal consultation with a Wrongful Death lawyer serving North Bellmore, call 516-932-0400
How Our North Bellmore Wrongful Death Lawyers Will Benefit Your Case
Having our wrongful death attorney on your side could prove invaluable as you attempt to get through these tough times. We understand and have compassion for you, bringing your case to court and dealing with a complicated legal process is probably the last thing your family wants to be doing during this time.
However, since time is limited to file your case, it is absolutely in your best interest to get started as soon as possible after your loved one passes. When you choose Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to fight for your family’s rights, you will be able to count on us to handle every legal detail on your behalf. Some of the legal matters we will handle include:
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case: You will not have to worry about feeling lost about how your case is going.
- Identifying the liable party: We will use evidence such as photos and videos to prove the liable party’s fault.
- Communicating with all parties for you: Our team will negotiate with the at-fault party on your behalf.
- Gathering evidence: Useful evidence includes your loved one’s medical bills, any receipts your family has related to your loved one’s funeral, and a police report.
- Determining a value for your case: We will calculate the total cost of your family’s losses.
What Our Former Clients Say About Working With Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. works tirelessly for the surviving family members of wrongful death victims. Here are some recent client accolades and reviews:
- “Mr. Friedman wasn’t just my lawyer. He (was) or is a very concerned and very caring person. Mr. Friedman made sure I was in good hands as well… I was astonished at how hard he fought for me to get my life back financially. Through his hard work and concern, I would recommend this man, Mr. Friedman… Anyone who hires Mr. Friedman is in good hands.” -David
- “…I always had the feeling that Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. was fighting for me against an insurance company that did not see me as a badly hurt person who needed to rebuild his life, but saw me instead as a file to be “adjusted” for the lowest possible figure. For anyone looking for a lawyer after an accident, I would give my highest recommendation to Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.” -Michael
North Bellmore Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Our Wrongful Death Attorney Will Work on Your Case Without Charging Upfront Fees
Our wrongful death lawyers are often able to work with surviving family members on a contingency-fee-basis. You will not be required to put any money down as a retainer for our legal services. Contingency agreements are a great opportunity for those who could not afford the out-of-pocket costs associated with filing a case.
In fact, your lawyer will see to it that all of your court filing costs, deposition fees, costs of hiring experts to testify, and other expenses are covered. You will not have any out-of-pocket expenses as the prosecution of the case proceeds and you only have to pay attorney’s fees if we win your case
Click to contact our North Bellmore Personal Injury Lawyers today
The North Bellmore Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations You Must Adhere To
It is important to file your wrongful death action before the statute of limitations deadline passes. This could limit the amount of time you have to handle your case.
If your lawsuit is not filed before time runs out, the court system will refuse to hear your case. Fortunately, as soon as you retain a wrongful death attorney in North Bellmore to advocate for your family, we will begin working on your case. We will gather time-sensitive evidence before it is no longer available.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Reach Out to Our Firm To Work With Our North Bellmore Wrongful Death Lawyer
The wrongful death legal process could seem like too much to handle when you are still mourning the loss of a close friend or family member.
Thankfully, when you meet with a North Bellmore wrongful death lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., you could learn more about what legal options will be available to you and how to make the liable party pay. Contact our office for a free case evaluation today and find out more about what you should expect next from your wrongful death case.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form