The double-impact effect of two cars colliding head-on is known to cause devastating injuries.
If the other driver was responsible for your head-on collision, they, not you, should pay for your damages. This includes all economic and noneconomic losses you have suffered, including future medical bills, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
When you choose Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to represent you, a Westbury head-on collisions lawyer from our firm will fight to make the insurance company of the responsible party pay for all the harm you’ve suffered as a result of your injuries.
We are familiar with the tactics insurance companies use to pay accident victims less than they deserve. We will go toe-to-toe with them and see to it that they compensate you fairly.
For a free Westbury head-on collision case evaluation, call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today at (516) 932-0400. Our confidence in our work allows us to operate on a contingency-fee-basis, where you do not pay us in advance. Our payment only comes at the end of your case as a percentage of your settlement offer or court award.
In This Article
- The Danger of Head-On Collisions
- Driver Liability and Causes of Head-On Collisions
- Why You Should Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
- The Value of Your Westbury Head-On Collision Case
- Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for a Free Case Evaluation
The Danger of Head-On Collisions
A head-on collision is one of the scariest things that happen on the road. If you are traveling 50 miles per hour in one direction and hit a vehicle coming from the other direction at the same speed, the effect is like hitting a solid wall at 100 miles per hour, a result of a phenomenon called “double impact.”
The double-impact effect gives head-on collisions their destructive capacity. We have worked with clients who suffered severe, life-altering injuries in this type of accident. If you or someone you love has been injured in a head-on collision, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. wants to help you, too. A Westbury head-on collisions lawyer will investigate your case and help you recover compensation for the effects of these injuries on your life.
For a free legal consultation with a Head-On Collision lawyer serving Westbury, call 516-932-0400
Driver Liability and Causes of Head-On Collisions
Head-on collisions occur for a variety of reasons. No matter what caused your head-on accident, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will investigate the accident and determine who is liable for your injuries.
Based on our experience litigating head-on collision lawsuits, they are often caused by the following behaviors:
- Drunk driving: impaired drivers, due to their diminished judgment and vision, are more likely to miss a “One Way” or “Do Not Enter” sign and turn the wrong way down a road or highway.
- Distracted driving: even looking down at one’s phone for half a second to read a text might cause a driver to miss an important sign indicating the direction of traffic flow or drift into oncoming traffic.
- Careless or reckless driving: some reckless drivers intentionally drive the wrong way, such as drag racers taking the “suicide lane” or impatient drivers passing on a double-yellow line.
- Missing or inaccurate road signs: a driver might end up facing the wrong way because a road sign directing traffic flow is missing or inaccurate. This could make the liable party in your case a municipality or road construction company that neglected to establish safe road signage.
No matter what liable party caused your head-on collision in Westbury, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will defend your rights. Call us for a free consultation at (516) 932-0400.
Westbury Head-On Collision Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Why You Should Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P.
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will fight for the compensation you deserve so that you are able to focus on your recovery. When you choose us to handle your Westbury head-on collision case, our firm will provide the following services for you:
- Updates throughout your case: when you need an update on your case, or just have a question or concern, we are always here to help and always eager to hear from you. You will never have to chase us down to get answers.
- All liable parties identified: in all likelihood, the liable party will be the driver who hit you head-on and their insurance company, but every case is unique. We investigate with fresh eyes and identify all potentially liable parties, even those you might not have considered. (For instance, the example of potential municipal liability for improper road signage given above.)
- Communication on your behalf: our attorneys and our team of legal professionals do the communicating with all parties involved, including the insurance companies, freeing up time and energy for you to focus on your medical treatment, restoring your health and rebuilding your life.
- Evidence gathering: we collect every piece of available evidence and use it to build a compelling claim on your behalf.
- Valuation: as part of our evaluation of your case, we determine the total dollar value of damages you have incurred, both economic and noneconomic. We pursue the other party and their insurer for the compensation you deserve.
To learn more about the services of a Westbury head-on collisions lawyer, contact Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. today.
Click to contact our Westbury Car Accident Lawyers today
The Value of Your Westbury Head-On Collision Case
Your head-on collision claim in Westbury will include all types of damages you have suffered. We fight for the compensation you deserve, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional anguish
- Damages that may be specific to your individual circumstances
If your family member died in a head-on collision in Westbury, we extend our heartfelt condolences. Under such circumstances, other damages may be available to you in a wrongful death case. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. offers wrongful death representation and we are determined to win the compensation you deserve and the justice your departed loved one deserves.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for a Free Case Evaluation
Your ability to file a head-on collision lawsuit is limited by a statute of limitations in New York State. This is a legal time limit for filing a lawsuit. If this statute expires before you take legal action, you will lose your right to compensation by a lawsuit. While this is reason enough to act promptly, it is also important to note, the sooner you contact us, the greater our opportunity to build the strongest case possible on your behalf.
When you call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. for your free evaluation, we will discuss what the statute of limitations is in your case and any legal deadlines that pertain. We will also discuss how we think we can help you, from a legal perspective, move through the difficult and challenging post-accident period to living the best life you can.
Receive a free head-on collision case evaluation right away by calling Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. at (516) 932-0400.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form