You are entitled to seek financial compensation when you suffer injuries in an Uber accident you did not cause. The negligent party who caused your accident is typically responsible for paying for your accident-related losses. Our Westbury Uber accident lawyer will fight for the recovery you deserve.
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has experience managing Uber accident cases. We stand up for our clients and advocate for them, even if that means facing large companies like Uber. Our Westbury personal injury lawyers will treat you with compassion and understanding while we work on your case.
- How Will Our Westbury Uber Accident Lawyer Work on Your Case?
- Recoverable Damages in Westbury Uber Accident Cases
- It Is Affordable To Hire Our Westbury Uber Accident Lawyer
- Who Do Our Uber Accident Lawyers in Westbury Serve?
- How Does Uber Accident Insurance Work After Westbury Accidents?
- Talk to Our Firm Today To Work With Our Westbury Uber Accident Attorney
How Will Our Westbury Uber Accident Lawyer Work on Your Case?
Uber accidents quickly become complicated. You should not have to build your legal case while you are recovering from your injuries. Leave your case to our Westbury rideshare accident lawyer.
Our team understands what you’re going through and we know how to fight for our clients. We handle many of the tasks that make dealing with accidents difficult, including:
- Identifying liable parties
- Communicating with all parties such as insurance companies, attorneys, and insurance adjusters for you
- Gathering evidence
- Determining the value of your case
As we provide the various forms of service listed above, we make sure to keep you updated on significant developments in your case.
We’re dedicated to seeking the compensation you deserve. If you lost a loved one in an Uber accident, we extend our sincerest condolences to you and your family. We will seek justice on behalf of your loved one through a wrongful death case.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Westbury Uber Accident Attorneys for Your Case
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. prides itself on client service. That’s why we have a multilingual staff that assists clients in the following languages:
If necessary, our Uber accident attorneys will also build your case by hiring expert witnesses, including:
- Medical experts
- Vocational rehabilitation specialists
- Life care planners
This is all part of our commitment to helping our clients. Throughout the entire legal process, we’ll make sure that you are informed about the status of your case. We are very responsive to your inquiries, and we will treat your case with all the compassion and respect it deserves.
For a free legal consultation with a Uber Accident lawyer serving Westbury, call 516-932-0400
Recoverable Damages in Westbury Uber Accident Cases
Uber accidents cause serious harm. Luckily, you are entitled to seek compensation when you did not cause the accident. Examples of the types of damages our Uber accident lawyer will demand for you include:
- Reimbursement for accident-related medical bills
- The cost of repairing any personal property damaged in the accident
- The cost of any long-term care made necessary by the accident, such as physical therapy
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
Our firm is relentless as we advocate for our Uber accident victim clients. We demand the compensation our clients need to move forward. We will investigate your case to determine how the accident has affected your life. We aim to recover every dollar of compensation that you are entitled to.
Westbury Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
It Is Affordable To Hire Our Westbury Uber Accident Lawyer
When you hire our firm to manage your case, you do not owe us any upfront fees. We serve our clients on a contingency-fee basis. This means we only receive an attorney’s fee after your case is settled.
When we settle your case, we take a percentage of your compensation to cover the costs of managing your case. You will not owe your attorney anything out-of-pocket.
Who Do Our Uber Accident Lawyers in Westbury Serve?
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P is here to help anyone who was injured in an Uber accident that they did not cause. Clients we work with include:
- Passengers in Uber vehicles who were injured in the accident
- Passengers or drivers of vehicles that were hit by the Uber car
- Pedestrians, bicyclists, or other parties injured in the accident
Our team will provide more information about how we will work on your case when you contact us for a free consultation. Your Westbury attorney will listen to the details of your case and explain how the legal process works in Uber accident cases.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Does Uber Accident Insurance Work After Westbury Accidents?
Uber accident cases become tricky because there could be more than one party we should file an insurance claim with. The insurer we file your Uber accident claim with will depend on what the Uber driver was doing when the accident occurred. For example:
- When an Uber driver is active on the rideshare app, and they are waiting for a ride request, Uber provides insurance coverage if the driver’s personal insurance does not cover the accident.
- If the Uber driver is active on the rideshare app and they are on their way to pick up a passenger or they have a passenger in their vehicle, we will file an insurance claim with Uber’s provider.
- When an Uber driver is not logged in to the Uber app, they are not working. Uber will generally only cover the accident if it happened while their driver was on the clock. In this case, we would file your claim with the driver’s insurance company.
If the Uber driver was on the clock and did not have a passenger in their car, the rideshare service typically provides the following third-party liability coverage:
- $50,000 in bodily injury coverage for each person
- $100,000 in bodily injury coverage per accident
- $25,000 in property damage coverage per accident
When the Uber driver has a passenger in their car, Uber may provide up to $1,250,000.00 in third-party liability coverage. This level of coverage may change depending upon where the rideshare originated. (e.g., whether in or outside the five burroughs of New York City). As cases like these are often complex, our team is here to handle your Uber accident insurance claim for you.
Talk to Our Firm Today To Work With Our Westbury Uber Accident Attorney
Being an accident victim is a physically painful and mentally taxing experience. It is completely normal for you to wonder what’s going to happen next or who is going to protect your interests in the aftermath of an accident. At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. we are ready, willing and able to answer your questions, address your concerns and advocate on your behalf. If you want to know what your legal options are after an Uber accident, call us for a free initial consultation.