If you sustained injuries in a crane accident in New York, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your physical, emotional, and economic damages.
Whether you were an employee, site visitor, or bystander who sustained injuries, a New York City crane accident lawyer at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will handle your case. Our personal injury firm wants to learn the details of your accident and determine the best way to get you the compensation you deserve. We provide free consultations.
In This Article
- Our New York Attorneys Handle Various Construction Site Accident Cases
- Our Crane Accident Lawyers Serving New York Will Determine Liability for Your Injuries
- Recoverable Damages in a New York City Crane Accident Claim
- We Will Handle Your New York City Crane Accident & Injury Case
- Our Personal Injury Law Firm Has a Track Record of Success
- Start Working With a New York Crane Accident & Injury Lawyer Today
Our New York Attorneys Handle Various Construction Site Accident Cases
Construction accidents, including those involving cranes, may result from preventable causes, including:
- Improper equipment setup
- Insufficient operator training
- Reckless operation
- Operating on uneven or unstable terrain
- Operating in hazardous weather conditions
- Failure to follow safety procedures
- Defective machinery
- Unsafe or unstable loads
- Improper or negligent maintenance
- Operator error
The New York crane accident injury lawyers at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will handle your claim and work hard to recover the financial compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a Crane Accident lawyer serving New York, call 516-932-0400
Our Crane Accident Lawyers Serving New York Will Determine Liability for Your Injuries
When crane accidents occur due to negligence, the at-fault party is liable for the victim’s damages. The type of legal action we pursue will depend on the details of your accident.
Construction Site Crane Accident & Injury Cases
If you were hurt in a construction accident, one or more of these parties may be at fault for your injuries:
- Property owner
- General contractor
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will obtain evidence to determine and prove liability for your injuries and prepare your case accordingly.
Product Defect Crane Injury Cases
Suppose a crane accident occurred due to a defect in the crane’s design or manufacturing. In that case, you have the right to pursue physical, emotional, and economic damages through a product liability action. Liable parties in a defective product case may include:
- Crane designers/engineers
- Crane manufacturer
- Crane seller/dealer
Whoever is at fault for your accident and injuries, the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. injury lawyers are prepared to pursue the financial compensation you deserve.
New York Crane Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Recoverable Damages in a New York City Crane Accident Claim
Based on the facts of your case, if you are eligible to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party, you may be entitled to recover compensation for multiple damages. The types of recoverable damages in your New York City crane accident case may include:
- Cost of medical care and treatment
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Any other direct costs or out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
Wrongful Death Cases
If a loved one died in a New York crane accident, we extend you our sincere condolences. Our law firm considers it an honor to fight for the surviving family members of crane accident wrongful death victims. We are determined to obtain compensation to relieve some of the financial strain you are going through. Moreover, we are committed to ensuring justice is served on behalf of your departed loved one.
A New York crane accident attorney from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will file a wrongful death action for you.
Click to contact our New York Construction Accident Lawyers today
We Will Handle Your New York City Crane Accident & Injury Case
You have a limited time to pursue legal action for a New York crane accident injury. If you choose our legal professionals at Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to assist you, we will begin work immediately to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
There are many benefits of working with our firm. When you work with one of our New York City crane accident attorneys, we will:
Keep You Updated on Your Crane Accident Case
Your New York crane accident attorney at our firm will keep you abreast of all new developments in your case. We want you to be well informed about your claim’s progress and confident in our ability to bring you results.
You can contact us anytime you have a question or concern, and we will respond promptly.
Identify Parties Responsible for Your Damages
It’s our job to perform a detailed investigation to reveal the cause of your crane accident and any liable parties who must pay your damages. In a crane accident in New York City, there may be multiple at-fault parties. Construction sites are busy with lots of equipment, machinery, sub-contractors, and third-party providers, any of which could contribute to an accident.
Manage Communication in Your New York Crane Accident Case
Your New York crane accident lawyer will take over all aspects of communication for you, so you can focus on your recovery. We will handle the emails, phone calls, video conferencing, and in-person meetings on your behalf. You never have to deal with an insurance company or opposing legal counsel alone.
Gather Evidence to Support Your Claim
Our law office serving residents of and others injured in New York Citywill gather pertinent evidence of negligence to establish that the crane accident caused your injuries, and that it would not have happened if the at-fault party had not acted negligently.
The evidence in your case may include:
- Safety records
- Accident reports
- Photos of the accident scene
- Eyewitness testimony
- Surveillance video
- Inspection reports
- Licensing records
We will also work, as needed, with subject matter experts whose opinions and testimony support your case and establish liability.
Determine How Much Compensation You Can Claim
Your New York City crane injury lawyer will dedicate their time to ensuring you are appropriately compensated for your injuries. To accomplish that, our law firm will carefully evaluate your injuries and analyze supporting documentation to determine their financial value.
To determine the value of your pain and suffering and other non-economic damages, we will obtain, as the particular details of your case call for, the trusted opinions of medical experts, vocational rehabilitation specialists, life care planners, and economists.
Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
Our team is dedicated to fighting for the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries. We will build a compelling case to demonstrate that the defendant is liable for your physical, emotional, and economic damages.
The Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. team has been representing the injured for more than 25 years. We are ready to put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Personal Injury Law Firm Has a Track Record of Success
At Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., we are dedicated to client satisfaction. The high level of care we give our clients is evident in their testimonials, such as these:
- “When I had my accident Roger and Eddie stepped up and took care of the problems. You have to understand that when you have been injured that it takes time to deal with the insurance companies. They and the ladies in the firm will take very good care of you. They did all they could do for me, and I feel that I was in very good hands with my case. They will explain it all to you so you know what is coming. They made a bad time in my life as good as it could have been. Thanks, team.” -Andrew
- “My experience with this law firm was truly outstanding, any question they had the answers… I definitely recommend [their] services.” – Jennifer A.
- “Efficient, communicative and easy! It was great working with this team. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Great injury lawyers!” – Daisy D.
- “They treated me with the upmost respect, and were by my side all the way. Even the judge worked and didn’t give up on me. I would refer anyone who needs a lawyer to choose Friedman & Simon! You’ll be happy that you did.” – Cathy A.
- “Friedman & Simon, LLP law firm did excellent job and John is very competent and helpful. They’re the best.” – Jane H.
Start Working With a New York Crane Accident & Injury Lawyer Today
Since 1991, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has provided compassionate legal services tailored to the needs of our clients. For your convenience, our multilingual staff assists clients in English, Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, or Kannada.
If you were injured in a construction accident and need a New York crane accident and injury lawyer, call us today for your complimentary consultation.
Call or text 516-932-0400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form