If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a New York City accident caused by defective tires, you deserve to know your legal rights. One of our New York car accident lawyers will help you pursue compensation from the manufacturer or another liable party. Count on Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. to advocate for your best interests throughout the claims process.
We offer accident victims in New York City free case reviews. A member of our team will meet with you in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island, or on Long Island. A team member can help explain your options for seeking compensation and holding the liable party responsible during your free consultation.
- How Our Defective Tire Attorneys Serving New York City Can Help You
- We Help Accident Victims Recover Compensation for their Injuries
- Act Quickly to Build the Strongest Case Possible to Support Your Claim
- How do Defective Tires Cause New York City Traffic Accidents?
- Potential Injuries in an NYC Tire Defect Accident
- How do We Establish Liability for Your Defective Tire Accident?
- Speak with a Member of Our Defective Tire Accident Team Today
How Our Defective Tire Attorneys Serving New York City Can Help You
Working with a defective tire accident lawyer from our team provides benefits for you that include:
- Updates about the status of your case
- Identifying all liable parties
- Communicating on your behalf with all at-fault and liable parties or their insurers and lawyers
- Gathering the required evidence to show liability and negligence
- Assessing value for your damages, both current and projected
We offer a free, no-obligation case review at our office, your home, or the hospital. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. handles your claim on a contingency basis—you do not owe attorney fees unless we are successful.
For a free legal consultation with a Defective Tire Accident lawyer serving New York, call 516-932-0400
We Help Accident Victims Recover Compensation for their Injuries
Since 1991, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. has passionately fought for injured people who suffered harm because of another person’s reckless or negligent acts. We will stand up to corporations and manufacturers who cut corners during the manufacturing process or otherwise endangered your family with their defective product.
Depending on the facets of your case, several types of damages could be available. This includes:
- Ambulance and emergency services
- Surgery and hospital stays
- Medical tests
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost pay
- Diminished earning potential
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
Those with long-term or permanent injuries could recover additional losses. As may be called for by your specific circumstances, we will consult with highly qualified medical, vocational, life care planning, and economic experts to pursue compensation for your ongoing expenses and losses.
Accidents caused by tire defects are often life-changing events. You deserve to have a strong legal advocate on your side to guide you through the process of seeking compensation and justice. Let Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. go to work on your case today.
New York Defective Tire Accident Lawyer Near Me 516-932-0400
Act Quickly to Build the Strongest Case Possible to Support Your Claim
The sooner you enlist our help, the faster we can identify and gather evidence to support your claim. When you call us early, we have the opportunity to build a solid foundation for your case, including evidence that might not be available later.
Deadlines in Defective Products Lawsuits
There are also other reasons to act quickly. New York State limits the time you have to take legal action under New York Civil Practice Laws & Rules § 214 and, as may be applicable, a number of other time-limiting statutes. Many personal injury lawsuits follow unsatisfactory insurance claims. While it may be prudent to attempt a settlement, It is vitally important to be mindful of time limitations. You do not want to run out of time to commence a lawsuit, which would leave you without any avenue for recovery. If you reach out to us, we will relieve you of the stress, tension and anxiety of deadlines. One of our goals is to support your peace of mind so that you can focus on your medical treatment, healing and recovery. We do this by addressing every deadline in a timely and technically correct manner.
We also represent clients who lost a loved one in this type of crash. If your family member passed away due to accident injuries, please accept our condolences. Our team understands the immense pain you are suffering. We consider it a privilege to represent families in wrongful death claims. We are determined to win the compensation you need and the justice your departed loved one deserves.
The deadline for a wrongful death action is under Estates, Powers & Trusts § 5-4.1. Our team will ensure all legal paperwork is filed on time in the proper court.
How do Defective Tires Cause New York City Traffic Accidents?
Tires play a crucial part in keeping you safe, whether you are driving on a dry, sunny day or the rain-slicked pavement. Every action you take as a driver depends on solid, safe tires.
Possible types of tire defects include:
- Sidewall failures
- Defects and separation in the tire tread or belt
- Curing defects or mistakes during the manufacturing process
- Tires sold past their prime
These tire defects cause a driver to lose control of the vehicle, resulting in a potentially deadly accident, including:
- Head-on collision
- Rear-end collision
- Sideswipe accident
- Multiple vehicle accident
If you suspect that defective tires played a role in your New York City collision, let Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. review your case for free. We will fight to hold a liable manufacturer, retailer, or repair shop accountable.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Potential Injuries in an NYC Tire Defect Accident
We strongly suggest that you see your doctor or a medical provider if you have injuries after any type of motor vehicle accident. Accidents that involve defective tires often result in significant injury, including:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Severe soft tissue damage
- Internal bleeding and organ damage or loss
- Spinal cord injuries
- Lacerations / Significant disfigurement
- Catastrophic injuries
A car accident lawyer in NYC with Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. is committed to helping you recover compensation for accident-related losses. Extensive injuries require surgery or prolonged recuperation time. We will identify your current and future expenses and losses and file a claim to recover them to the fullest extent allowed by law.
How do We Establish Liability for Your Defective Tire Accident?
Our defective tire accident lawyers will look for evidence that shows negligence and liability. This type of evidence might be found by:
- Consulting an expert for tire analysis
- Researching prior complaints or accidents involving the same brand, batch, or manufacturer
- Reviewing photos of the accident scene, including debris, tire skid marks, and damaged vehicle
- Reading police and accident reports
- Gathering witness statements
- Compiling information about potential defects in the manufacturing process or problems involving the tire retailer or reseller
The team from Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. will then take this evidence and use it to determine who is legally responsible for your accident and injuries. These defective product cases are generally either based on negligence or strict liability.
- If we file a product liability case based on negligence, we must establish the manufacturer failed to use reasonable care when creating the tire.
- If we file a product liability case based on strict liability, we must establish the manufacturer created a dangerous product.
We determine which of these options is the best route for you after we finish our investigation. We can handle these claims regardless of whether the tires in question are on the U.S. government’s official list of recalled tires on www.recalls.gov or not. Count on our defective tire crash attorneys to protect your rights and help you recover compensation for your injuries and damages.
Speak with a Member of Our Defective Tire Accident Team Today
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a New York City traffic accident, our team is here for you. We know how to prove defective tire cases and get a financial recovery for our clients.
Call Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. at (516) 932-0400 today for a free case review. We are ready to listen and explain your right to seek compensation.