According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), most bicycle accidents occur between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m., and they occur more in urban areas versus rural ones. If you or a member of your family was injured in a bicycle accident, our personal injury team will navigate the personal injury system for you and work to win compensation for you.
We also will prove the at-fault driver caused the accident and is responsible for your financial losses. In addition, our team will investigate the scene of your bicycle accident and build a strong case for your financial recovery.
- Your Bicycle Accident Has Financial Value
- You are Able to Build Your Bicycle Accident Case by Hiring Our Personal Injury Team
- Get a Free Consultation Today After Your Bicycle Accident
Your Bicycle Accident Has Financial Value
NHTSA data also shows bicyclists are far more likely to sustain injuries or suffer fatalities in a collision than vehicle occupants. The at-fault driver is responsible for the costs of medical care for serious injuries, such as head fractures, broken bones, and lacerations. Our team will seek to recoup the following damages for you:
- Upcoming medical bills
- Current loss of income
- Future lost earnings
- Physical impairment
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Emotional trauma
We work diligently to make sure your case is not underestimated, undervalued, or underpaid. As we work diligently to assign a value to your case, our personal injury team will be thorough in our review and detailed in our analysis.
Pursue Financial Compensation Before the Filing Deadline Expires
Every U.S. state has a filing deadline for personal injury lawsuits. This deadline is commonly called the statute of limitations, and it governs the time you have to file a lawsuit. If it expires, you will not be able to file your legal action.
This means the at-fault driver cannot be legally compelled to compensate you and that you will have to cover your losses on your own. By contacting our team right away, we will protect your rights by making sure the statute of limitations does not run on your claim.
In addition to being sure you are protected with respect to the legal requirements of the statute of limitations, contacting us as soon as possible is important for other reasons as well. Reaching out to us promptly will increase our time to thoroughly investigate the accident while evidence is “fresh.” We will have time to:
- Locate and interview witnesses while their memory is strongest
- Investigate the accident scene while the scene is most like it was just after the accident
- Locate dashcam or surveillance video before it is lost or erased
- Speak with expert witnesses (e.g., an independent medical professional) while we can give them the maximum amount of time to conduct a thorough review and analysis of all relevant supporting information and documentation
Simply stated, the sooner you contact us, the greater our opportunity to build the strongest case possible on your behalf.
As you could see above, you need bicycle accident lawyers on your side to untangle the case’s details and fight for your rights. Filing a claim on your own and going against the at-fault party’s insurers seldom proves successful. Some will deny your claim while others will offer you a quick settlement, hoping that a small lump sum will solve all their problems. If you need to recover damages, having legal help is the best way to ensure you get what you deserve. From negotiating with the other side to representing you in court, experienced attorneys can win your case and ensure your right to a normal life.
For a free legal consultation, call 516-932-0400
You are Able to Build Your Bicycle Accident Case by Hiring Our Personal Injury Team
Our team represents clients from throughout the New York metropolitan area. You and your family will be able to focus on your physical recovery while our team is committed to pursuing your financial recovery. When you trust us with your fight for compensation, we will do the following on your behalf:
- Provide case updates regularly
- Identify all liable parties
- Handle all communications with those parties
- Obtain and present your evidence
- Determine your case’s value
- Fight relentlessly to win the best possible case result for you
Our multilingual staff will assist clients in Spanish, Greek, Bengali, Tamil, and Kannada. We fight hard for you and every injured client we represent. Our goal is to make sure you get the compensation you are due by resolving your case with a favorable financial settlement.
We Hire the Experts Your Case Needs
Per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), 843 bicyclists were fatally injured in accidents during 2019. If someone you love was fatally injured in an accident, you have the deepest sympathies of everyone at our firm. You also have our assurance that we will fight hard for your family’s financial compensation.
On your behalf, we identify and consult medical and financial experts and handle all insurance and court-related paperwork. Find out what recent clients say about their experience working with us via their testimonials and referrals. When they recommend our firm, previous clients say:
- “The team of attorneys at Friedman & Simon are nothing short of amazing; not only in my eyes but my family’s eyes as well…It goes without question that I endorse Friedman & Simon; if you choose them to represent [you], you have made the right decision. I promise you that.” – Daniel
- “It is with great pleasure that I am recommending the services of Eddie Friedman and his team…Mr. Friedman and his staff were phenomenal at protecting my legal rights. I have only words of praise for his work and a genuine appreciation for his humane, thoughtful approach to his clients.” – Debora
- “These guys are terrific, and their staff are so kind as well. Never Had a problem with them; these lawyers are really here to help us. They really are concerned lawyers – so glad I found them.” – Martha
Our team will fight as hard for you as we did for each of these clients. We are committed to assisting injured clients get the compensation they deserve for their injuries and the expenses that stem from their injuries.
Get a Free Consultation Today After Your Bicycle Accident
You are able to find out today where most bicycle accidents occur, how we will prove the cause of the accident you were involved in, and how we champion your fight for compensation. Contact one of our Friedman & Simon, L.L.P., team members by calling (516) 932-0400 today.