Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. 2020 $1,500 Academic Scholarship
Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. awards an annual $1,500 academic-based scholarship to a deserving student who is pursuing a higher education at an accredited college or university.
Interested students must use the form on this page to apply.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2020.
About the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship
“We believe in providing resources to children and young people so they have every advantage available to become successful adults,” said attorney Edward Friedman, a partner at the firm.
As part of that goal to supply young people with resources for success, Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. created a scholarship to help a devoted and deserving student attend college.
“We are all heavily invested in the lives and educations of young people,” said attorney Roger Simon, a partner at the firm. “It is our hope that this scholarship helps an impressive student get a college education that they use to make a difference in the world.”
Eligibility for the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship
Applicants for the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship must meet these qualifying criteria:
- 3.0 GPA (must include unofficial transcript);
- Enrolled in or admitted to an accredited college or university;
- Submit a 500- to 1000-word essay on one of the topics below;
- Apply using the form on this page; and
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Answer One of These Essay Questions
Please answer only one of the following three essay questions in 500 to 1000 words. Attach the essay in PDF format to the application form on this page.
- How will your studies contribute to your future career aspirations?
- What do you most hope to accomplish during your college studies?
- How did your experiences or accomplishments during high school prepare you for success in college?
How to Apply for the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship
Only applications submitted using this form will be considered.
The deadline to apply for the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship is June 15, 2020.