Attorney John G. PapadopoulosAttorney
John joined the firm in May of 2016 and takes pride in representing clients who have been harmed due to the negligence of others in all aspects of personal injury litigation. It is his goal to help each and every one of his clients achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
John is a graduate of Hofstra University School of Law and is admitted to practice before the Courts of the State of New York and New Jersey. He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the Hellenic Lawyers Association. John speaks fluent Greek and is proficient in Spanish. John was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016/2017. John has also been recognized by SuperLawyers as a “Rising Star” from 2016 to 2019.
- New Jersey, Nov 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, Nov 2011
- New York, Jan 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, Feb 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, Feb 2012
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Binghamton University, B.A., 2008