Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Jericho
Proficient Legal Representation for Clients throughout NY
Accidents involving pedestrians often result in severe bodily injuries, which can lead to high medical bills and other financial burdens that are often overwhelming. Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. provides relentless and compassionate legal services for clients who have been injured in pedestrian accidents in New York. With our firm, you get the high-quality legal advice and representation you need and deserve
Contact us online or call today at (516) 932-0400 to learn how our attorneys can help!
Factors that may contribute to a pedestrian accident include:
- Drivers turning
- Drivers “running a stop sign” or trying to “beat the light”
- Distracted driving, such as using a cell phone or other device, eating, putting on makeup or talking with others in the car
- Driver speeding and being unable to stop in time
- Driver improperly passing a stopped vehicle
- Improperly passing a stopped school bus
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Double parked cars obstructing motorist’s view of pedestrians
- Unsafe traffic patterns and improperly designed roadways
- Poor lighting
- Cars, cabs, trucks, and buses that are improperly maintained
Having recovered millions of dollars for injured pedestrians for over 25 years our Jericho pedestrian accident lawyers are ready to fight to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Understanding How No-Fault Laws in New York Protect Pedestrians
In addition to getting you the compensation that you deserve, our personal injury lawyers will make sure that you receive the No-Fault benefits that you are entitled to under New York State law.
When proper procedures are followed and deadlines are timely met, injured pedestrians are entitled to receive money for time out of work, payment of medical expenses and other benefits. Our accident lawyers take all the steps necessary to make sure that injured pedestrians receive all the benefits that they are entitled to under the No-Fault law.
While our lawyers recognize your needs for the benefits provided by No-Fault, we also understand the importance of getting you a maximum money recovery for pain and suffering and the loss of enjoyment of your life. Call us today to discuss your pedestrian accident case. We will answer your questions and start helping you immediately.
Call us at (516) 932-0400 today for a free case evaluation!